An Old School Catholic Message Board

CNN series about the papacy

dUSt

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Definitely is publicity but is all publicity good publicity they say. If its anything like most biblical dramas I've seen there is far to much artistic liscence, though a nescisity in entertainment based on true stories to make the movie last an hour or so most of Jesus' key words aren't exactly what he says in scripture, so I'm guessing this series will be dramatised, cut and edited, fluffed out with artistic interpretation. Hey a bit like real life. Lol. 

I hope the interpretation is not so off point that any weak lil lambies are sent fleeing into the arms of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Also seems theres a large amount of episodes so leaves more time to get the bigger picture then a short series like 'the bible' series played a few years ago. 2000 years of history and many ins and outs of the why,what,when and how's. Good luck to them and I hope it shows the church as it truly is the best they can and not run some over gloryfying or villaifying propaganda stunt.

I will purchase it for uncle Thom, he loves any entertainment with a christian theme.

Jesus I trust in you.

I bet on the last day we gonna become the mid testament of what to do and what not to do. Lol.

Arch angel Gabriel illuminate our hearts and minds to true discernment of holy scripture and sacred tradition in Jesus name for the salvation of souls. Hallelujah.:saint2:

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye