An Old School Catholic Message Board

this is a weird place.

rachael

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm a sinner, I hate it its weird. Streuth I hate it with a passion.

Pope Francis "a sinner can become a saint, but not the corrupt."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Perhaps we are not so weird, just wired differently. And perhaps Jesus is not only the healer of hearts but a holy electrician rewiring the brain. Bright sparks Jesus makes, wisdom seek we.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Let's do a vote on who is the weirdest on phatmass of all time out of the top 5 chosen by dust and those close to dust. What's the bet I'm in the top 5. Run the race for victory, lol.

Someone please get me a stackhat.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

What is the dictionaries take on this word weird? Out of the ordinary? That would make us extraordinary. :whistle:

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

:lol3: Your weird as Rachael, that animal is weird looking, only a weird person would post a weird animal.:topsy:

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm alive and kicking, blow the generation gap up with some penny bungers, thunders and pohars. There is no generation gap only ignorance from both sides. No no way I don't want to understand give me the remote control. Ijuts.

I know what I'm talking about don't you understand. Roflmao. Braaaaaaain damage. Screen feins.

Whether black and white or digital color. <shrugs> only Jesus can save us

God is an alien at war with the dark forces in the universe and we are designated storm troopers. Holy croutons guys really. Back to planet earth. Jesus is Lord. Pray, pray, and pray again, lend a helping hand without a price, build his kingdom. 

Satelites and sirens 'tanks'. Love is a community, 3 is 1

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Satelites and sirens is a band and play a song called tanks. Hark its Noah's ark. Isaiah said humble beasts are welcome at the table, so obviously not proud, arrogant and excessive ones. Sloth ain't cool but that looks more like a humble sloth and not excessive either so that means its a lazy. Lol.

Patriarch Noah pray for us.:priest:

KnightofChrist
On 3/6/2018 at 1:14 AM, Tony said:

Weirdest phatmasser? I believe that crown is mine.

Are you sure about that?