An Old School Catholic Message Board

Question About Holy Card

GreenScapularedHuman

GreenScapularedHuman

2017-all-souls-communion-of-saints_web.j

I received this from https://fssp.com/novenas/all-souls-novena/ someone as a hold card... I quite liked it. This web copy does not do it justice. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify particular persons in the holy card though. I see our Lady, Saint Joseph, Saint Anne, Saint Joachim, Saint John the Baptist, Saint Stephen Martyr, some angels... (not quite sure why the priest isn't Jesus, but I suppose persona christi)

But the real profound question for me is the blue-ish shell-ish looking attendee to the right (viewer's perspective) of the altar.... that looks like a hermit crab shell to me... and while I actually quite like the idea of a giant human-ish sized hermit crab attending mass... I would like to think maybe someone can do a better identification for me.

electric-blue-hermit-crab-dscf1203-jpg-5

You can zoom in if you click on the image from the webpage. The closest thing I could find to your description that might look odd from a distance is this image5a9c7ba0b62a0_ScreenShot2018-03-04at6_04_43PM.png.cd2dc7a2ef6be2ebdce180b8a9a55da4.png which is just a pair of sleeves below a robed figure further in the background...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Its suss that the people in hell are being given water, and why is only the holy spirit and the father present. Jesus in the host? Maybe the saducees are half converting slowly, god and the spirit of god no jesus yet and communion is only a rememberance. Messianic jews perhaps even.The only thing I can fathom is that this is not the fires of hell but purgatory.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye