An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Do Boxing

Thijs

Indwelling Trinity

Laughing...  Wow That was good and healthy for both body and mind. I just pray they are not preparing for the eventuality of war or persecution. Which instead I would have chosen "Wing Chung" a more promising method demanding less physical output with more promising results. . 

But it is not a bad idea given the times we live in. Especially in Europe and other places where people with different my beliefs are constantly rubbing elbows with each other. 

Lord Jesus, you be our joy and our Peace. Help us to turn away from the evil  that confronts us from every side should our church go astray and begin to fall, let us strive to build it up by truth,  mercy kindness, and humility, let us each become pillars in our church, not alone but as true brothers and sisters in Christ as one body bound together by love fortifying  it with truth and  mercy realizing that above all "I"  need to  have experienced my own desperate need his mercy before I can truly see what he asked of me. Learning mercy at least for me, could only be learned through the many purgations I have had to go through. The prize is the gift. The God allowing little by little to let us see things through his eyes and as such reveals to us our innate poverty.   And if this new knowledge increases it sets the heart aflame with an insatiable hunger  to grow by fire so as to console God and give him safe haven in our hearts let us consider ourselves blessed for the gifts of the spirit. Test them first that they have God's word as an accompaniment ; if yes, AND YOUR HEART IS AT PEACE then you shall not only have mercy for yourself but will know how to be merciful to others with t that same quiet forgiveness that God first gave you. 

When I saw the pictures all I could think of for some reason of the wise bridesmaids already having  their lamps trimmed. Protecting the one lost sheep. 

I digress. Lol is that anything new?

I love you all tenderly

IT