An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Almost 30

Selah

get out of town and shut the front door

I'm not quite as old but pretty close. Time does fly. Happy (almost) birthday!

Dang.  I’m older than CatherineM and started posting before I was 40.  

We’ve all lived a lot of life. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

40 for me this year signed up around 28 meh tinks. Time to start working out, most quit by 40, time to reverse it back on em and squash a few bullies. Lol.:robot:

On 3/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, Selah said:

:unsure: 

I realized I joined when I was like 17 or 18.

Time flies. 

welcome to adulthood, your life has just begun

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Hip hope hooray for our birthday. Babies, gotta luv em coz we wouldn't be here without them. Lol. 

I remember way back when I was younger. :P

Grey hairs are a badge of honor and the Lord keeps us young way longer then the rest of the world if we remain faithful to his will.

Go go Jesus please lift us up on the wings of eagles and never grow weary of seeking virtue and shunning sin. In Jesus name for the salvation of my soul. Amen.

Yuz are great, coz Jesus loves yuz and your highly favored by the Lord or you wouldn't be trying your best to be good. :)

St Paul "run the race for victory," "fight the good fight."

I am coming up on the big 40 this summer. I still look 30 though. "Good black don't crack" as my mom used to say.

tinytherese
On March 20, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Peace said:

I am coming up on the big 40 this summer. I still look 30 though. "Good black don't crack" as my mom used to say.

People take one look at me without even talking to me and think I'm 16-20. It doesn't matter if I'm in my work uniform, a fancy outfit, or casual clothing. That's probably a big reason why I haven't been asked out on any dates in the past 7 years. <_<

I Had that same problem at your age. My pictures from 14, 21, 28 all look identical. I’m 56 and still look 40ish. Last time I got carded I was 43.