An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boundary issue/Giving Thanks

BarbTherese

BarbTherese

Back on the 2nd April I asked prayer for my front boundary issue.  My Housing Manager called on 10.4.18 and the boundary has been decided and as I was hoping.  I really am very happy about this and totally grateful as it had been an issue for years that my previous landlord had been avoiding.  I had been stressing out about the boundary and the visit on the 10th April and stressing out big time.  That stress has now gone.  It also means that I can now confidently plan out a front garden and it will be a case of less is more.  That means that my garden on all sides is complete and is an easy care garden with most plants drought tolerant.

My Housing Manager has also addressed the issue of my problem neighbours either side and without upsetting anyone at all.  Her decision about my front boundary does mean that it is a fair and just decision both for my next door neighbour and me.  Joy all round!

Thank you so much for prayer.  I had been praying to Our Lady Untier of Knots as I knew I was all tied up in knots big time over the issue.

Deo Gratius.