An Old School Catholic Message Board

Looking for feedback & suggestions

sr.christinaosf

sr.christinaosf

I've been writing a blog, _Our Franciscan Fiat_,  for my community of Franciscan Sisters in North Dakota for a few years now.  The url is: https://ourfranciscanfiat.wordpress.com .  If you are not familiar, I share stories and reflections from daily life as a sister...At this point, I would like to ask your feedback or suggestions.  Thanks so much.

Sister Leticia

Hello

I remember you asked for feedback/suggestions some time ago - I think you were struggling to think of things to write about. Can't remember - but I'm sure you do! So I'm just wondering if you're asking because you've hit writer's block, or because someone suggested you should ask, or if there's another reason. I suppose I find it helpful to know why someone would like feedback - then I know what question to address.

sr.christinaosf

I don't really necessarily have writer's block but am just looking to improve.  Other ideas are always a plus.

Thanks.

It would be interesting to talk about the happenings of your community, your apostolate, vocation stories and the story of women who joined you.

It would be interesting if you can link it on Facebook and post a vocational discernment or schedule of community visit from time to time.

The secret of most religious who are successful in attracting women? Lots of photos, plenty of stories and reflections that is easy to understand by most millenials