An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Wall

dUSt

little2add
20 hours ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

in this photo is where some children and infants are finding themselves...

Call BS  

On 7/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, GreenScapularedHuman said:

the Trump administration has forbidden journalists, UN and even RedCross inspectors in.

no proof , please shoe source of your fake news

GreenScapularedHuman

little2add, I did. This is one of the reasons why I don't respond to you directly as I think you have some rather significant cogitative and maybe intellectual challenges.

If you want to deny that the United Nations has condemned the Trump administration (and the United States) for the illegal and torturous conditions endured by detained refugees and migrants, moreover children... you can deny it.... but you are also wrong. If you want to deny that the Red Cross, journalists, even members of Congress have tried to and in many cases utterly denied (or have been given very limited and restricted) access to these facilities... you can.... you would also again be wrong...

But if you want to pretend I didn't post the link... to the article that discusses just this.... and that its actually from a right-leaning source.... thats just being a really bad liar. It makes me think that maybe this isn't cognitive or intellectual impairment...

But at very least I assumed you were at least somehow sincere in your ardent and fanatical even counter-reason and counter-evidence positions... now after you asked for a source, I gave it to you, and are saying I didn't... I question that sincerity very much...

This is a very major reason why I opted to not respond to you before... but after seeing that Phatmass has a rather entrenched and isolated community of very far right thinking individuals... I thought maybe I should be a little more tolerant and more flexible because I am dealing with people who spend their days so far from the normal world or America that they likely don't know how to interact well and productively...

But if you are just going to flat out lie.. after I gave you a source... maybe there is no helping you at all.

little2add
13 minutes ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

but after seeing that Phatmass has a rather entrenched and isolated community of very far right thinking individuals... I thought maybe I should be a little more tolerant and more flexible because I am dealing with people who spend their days so far from the normal world or America that they likely don't know how to interact well and productively...

nice

why are you here, if you think Phatmass is " a rather entrenched and isolated community of very far right thinking individuals..."and who's thinking is  "far from the normal world or America"

22 minutes ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

If you want to deny that the Red Cross, journalists, even members of Congress have tried to and in many cases utterly denied (or have been given very limited and restricted) access to these facilities... you can..

I think your wrong, I simple would like to see your source or some side of proof   the media is misleading and/or  chuck full of gross distortions of the truth.  

27 minutes ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

I question that sincerity very much...

dito

GreenScapularedHuman

There isn't anything necessarily wrong with right-wing thinking or communities. I was and am looking for a little diversity and challenge to my own views.

But when it comes across like you do... when its just denying which number is bigger... denying that I did in fact post a link to a creditable news source... and you are doubting me and/or challenging me merely because you identify me as someone you do not in particular like or agree with...

That does make me wonder if Phatmass was the most optimal of choices...

A secondary want is that I have felt called to re-explore my faith I was raised with decades ago... In this regard I am actually leaning to the thought that maybe Phatmass was a suboptimal choice, specifically because it seems there is such an ultra-traditional and ultra-conservative thought and tone police that is adverse to anything except which they feel very comfortable and very happy with... Its not too surprising or too perplexing to see why the community has such low participation... because even I... kinda feel like this conflating and radical/fanatical push so far to the ultra-traditional ultra-conservative and ultra-far-right... even the conflating of political right-wing ideology with Catholicism... makes me regret re-exploring my faith heritage...

And that is NOT what I was looking for... Not even a little bit...

Then again... part of me doesn't want to re-explore my faith heritage and this is a bit of a sobering reminder of what religious people can be like... maybe this isn't what I wanted or looked for... but what I needed...

I am still hopeful that maybe as time goes on... this 'burn the outsider' mentality will fade... but as the days and weeks pass I am starting to think it will only increase...

To summarize for you little2add... if you want to lie to yourself that I didn't source and cite a link for you... thats fine. But don't you lie to me.

And when you look at two numbers, one bigger than the other, and pretend like you don't know which is bigger... don't you dare tell me you question my sincerity.

GreenScapularedHuman

Little2add, I am glad you understand that is you. Now its time for you to leave the dark side.

14 hours ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

There isn't anything necessarily wrong with right-wing thinking or communities. I was and am looking for a little diversity and challenge to my own views.

But when it comes across like you do... when its just denying which number is bigger... denying that I did in fact post a link to a creditable news source... and you are doubting me and/or challenging me merely because you identify me as someone you do not in particular like or agree with...

That does make me wonder if Phatmass was the most optimal of choices...

A secondary want is that I have felt called to re-explore my faith I was raised with decades ago... In this regard I am actually leaning to the thought that maybe Phatmass was a suboptimal choice, specifically because it seems there is such an ultra-traditional and ultra-conservative thought and tone police that is adverse to anything except which they feel very comfortable and very happy with... Its not too surprising or too perplexing to see why the community has such low participation... because even I... kinda feel like this conflating and radical/fanatical push so far to the ultra-traditional ultra-conservative and ultra-far-right... even the conflating of political right-wing ideology with Catholicism... makes me regret re-exploring my faith heritage...

And that is NOT what I was looking for... Not even a little bit...

Then again... part of me doesn't want to re-explore my faith heritage and this is a bit of a sobering reminder of what religious people can be like... maybe this isn't what I wanted or looked for... but what I needed...

I am still hopeful that maybe as time goes on... this 'burn the outsider' mentality will fade... but as the days and weeks pass I am starting to think it will only increase...

To summarize for you little2add... if you want to lie to yourself that I didn't source and cite a link for you... thats fine. But don't you lie to me.

And when you look at two numbers, one bigger than the other, and pretend like you don't know which is bigger... don't you dare tell me you question my sincerity.

Wow… You are making a lot of unfair generalizations about the members of this website.  (I for one agree with much of your positions on this issue.)

Plus, if you really want to rediscover your faith heritage, you will not rely solely on the opinions of people on a public forum.

little2add
20 hours ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

when you look at two numbers, one bigger than the other, and pretend like you don't know which is bigger... don't you dare tell me you question my sincerity.

Trump won the election 

get over it

GreenScapularedHuman
8 hours ago, little2add said:

Trump won the election 

get over it

Trump lost the election... by a lot...

Trump is President due to the electoral college... which is not an election in the generally accepted sense of the term.

And that doesn't address that you cannot and will not concede 65 million is more than 62 million...

And the context of this is that Trump lies... a lot... and you repeat those lies a lot... you said that Trump won the popular vote by a lot.... its actually the other way around... it is a lie that Trump has been called out on a lot (despite this he repeats it) and when you were called out on it and it was used an exampe of Trump just pathologically bald faced lying... you shirked.

So NO I will not get over the fact that you lied to my face and that Trump has made anti-truth normative political culture at least for the political right.

GreenScapularedHuman

chicago-img_7653-edit-889b8184e68e59c4b5
[Man] "Querido dulce y amoroso Jesús. Por favor escucha mi súplica. Por favor, ayúdame. Soy asustado. Si me devuelven, me matarán. Por favor, solo mantén seguros a mis hijos. Déjalos permanecer en esta gran tierra que amo. Incluso si ellos no me aman." [Jesus] "Bro, you ain't safe here, you gotta get out of here!"

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/05/626241032/anxiety-grows-over-anti-immigrant-actions-we-feel-they-are-after-us

little2add
On 7/6/2018 at 9:39 PM, GreenScapularedHuman said:

35485177_1615876521871694_47801576568012

little2add
On 7/5/2018 at 10:43 PM, GreenScapularedHuman said:

So it is pretty fair to assume that very similar facilities as seen in this photo is where some children and infants are finding themselves...

no proof , assume?  see: 

36818852_1586974394746624_91184775280533