An Old School Catholic Message Board

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy's retirement

dUSt

29 minutes ago, GreenScapularedHuman said:

I am not sorry you haven't taken the time to make a more cogent argument and that you relied so heavily on very illogical very emotional and very abusive tangents... I am also not sorry that now that your gambit is being addressed rather than pretending that there is some reasonableness or validity to your very illogical very emotional and very abusive tangnts that I am choosing not to substantially reply to them...

I took the time to be fair and reasonable with you. You took the time to be very unfair and very unreasonable with me.

I mean like Jesus said:

Or as Peace (ironic name by the way) read that:

I believe thats from the gospel of forgot to take their meds on time.

This is complete nonsense. Good riddance.

Ash Wednesday

Hello. I am not even sure who else is moderating the boards, I have been away. I don't even know where to begin with this dumpster fire.

I was not under the impression that any death threats were being made. It was my understanding that it was a rhetorical question being asked to make a point. 

I get that we're discussing some heavy subjects here, but can we all please refrain from sarcasm, personal attacks and name calling? If people can't discuss this like adults, I'm going to have to close the thread. 

• Ash Wednesday locked this topic