Sign in to follow this  
Paladin D

The Most Hilarious Jack Chick Comic...ever!

Paladin D

68 million victims of the inquisition. Jack Chick is a moron and a liar. He's almost too sadly stupid to be entertaining.

Almost.

I wouldn't be suprised if that number was only 68.

Winchester

68 would be alot closer to the number of dead whose death could be attributed to some action of the inquisition. The number of lives saved is much higher than those "taken."

VeraMaria

I can't read these Jack Chik comics without wanting to punch someone. And I mean REALLY punch someone.

THey make me ANGRY!!! :angry::angry::angry: :angry:

Thomas Michael

For me, Jack Chick(en****) lost all credibility for me when he said that the devil invented rock music, and that Christian rock bands are just as evil.

That and the stuff like IHS=Isis Horus & Seb, Mary being derived from a pagan goddess, and so on.

ReformationNow

Even my old Church, which was a; rabid, foaming at the mouth, KJV1611 only, skirts and dresses only on women, no beard for men, hymns only, anti-Catholic, anti-any denom except Independent, Fundamental Baptist(and they even seperated from alot of them too!) Church; didn't like Jack Chick.