An Old School Catholic Message Board

Woke

4 hours ago, CatherineM said:

I need to learn how to embed videos. Looks fun. 

It's easy. Copy the YouTube link and just post it here and it will automatically show up.

when one dies he or she becomes a spirit or  non-physical entity, therefore racism can not exist (in Heaven)

1 hour ago, little2add said:

when one dies he or she becomes a spirit or  non-physical entity, therefore racism can not exist (in Heaven)

We get resurrected glorified bodies eventually. And I agree racism cannot exist in Heaven. Those who die in a state of mortal sin from the grave sin of racism will be in hell for eternity.

KnightofChrist

NFL Millionaires can protest the us national anthem while still accepting millions of us dollars and others can protest that protest. It's a free two way road country. The same NFL millionaires should do more about the abuse of wives/children and other violent crimes committed by other players. Also the media give far too much free advertising to the KKK. Antifa a leftist hate group assaulted various news crews this weekend but that has been widely ignored. Lastly, police who shoot unarmed peaceful citizens are guilty of murder and should serve life in prison or served capital punishment. 

On 8/11/2018 at 10:45 AM, Josh said:

Cradle Catholic and longtime white supremacist Jacob Baton told those gathered at a local rally Monday that he was really hoping, though pretty darn sure, that heaven was segregated....

http://www.eyeofthetiber.com/2017/08/14/white-supremacist-catholic-really-hoping-that-heaven-is-segregated/

This of course isn't real. Eye of the Tiber is like a Catholic themed version of The Onion. Not sure if that is known since you and Little seem to be taking it seriously. Idk.

Eye of Tiber is satire. Yes I know. The racist Catholics I've met on Facebook aren't. The ones who swear up and down the Confederate flag has something to do with Christ ect And that white people should only have children with white people ect Eye of the Tiber released the satire article for a reason.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

FB_IMG_1541532568162.jpg

My Grandfather was a 40 year old war veteran and still wasn't allowed to vote becuase of the color of his skin. His dreams are my reality. Our voices and votes are needed to make sure these kinds of injustices don't continue.           - Lecrae

Edited by Guest