An Old School Catholic Message Board

An easy way to strengthen your faith and morals - the Universal Living Rosary Association

Jubilate Deo

Jubilate Deo

The Universal Living Rosary Association is an Association of around 18 million members (their website numbers are out of date; 18 million is the number I saw in their latest literature). If you sign up, they send you a card with an assigned decade of the Rosary, and you pray and meditate on that particular Mystery every day until death (unless you email them to opt out). Because of the nature of the group, you gain the benefits of all the Rosaries prayed by all the members, not just your decade. Each decade is prayed for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the honor of St. Philomena, their patroness. You receive beautiful literature twice a year; their next newsletter will come out in October.

To sign up, click here: http://philomena.org/signup.asp

I would love to know if you're a member or if you joined! If you're already a member, what's your assigned Mystery? Mine is the Resurrection.

God bless you!

Edited by Jubilate Deo

• 2 weeks later...
Ash Wednesday

Wow, I registered for this a very long time ago, probably over 15 years ago. I also have the Resurrection as my assigned mystery. I'm happy to hear they still do this.