An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prophecies

KyleDeWolf1985

KyleDeWolf1985

Google Translate's doomsday prophecies were a little spooky.  It looks like the translations have been fixed now.  They blamed the machine for screwing up the translations, but I'm not taking any chances.  I am getting right with the Lord.  Of course, people always talk about the end times, but the way things are going on this planet, the end times could be very soon for any one of us.  Even if the prophecies were due to the way that the machine learns, it's a little telling that that is what it would have picked up from all the different websites and translations available.  Fears and anxieties about the end times are reflected in our "collective consciousness" of the world wide web.  Jesus tells us that we will never know the day or the hour of his return, but he assures us of the final victory of good over evil.  Is anyone familiar with Garabandal?  I heard the story a few years ago... about how a sign will appear.  God has been speaking to my heart, convicting me of sin, and leading me back to faith and repentance.  Maybe a sign is imminent.  I watch a lot of doomsday movies: alien invasions, zombies, nuclear war, climate change, the whole nine yards...  Our faith assures us that no matter what trials and tribulations we may have to go through, Jesus will always be at our side, and we know that this world is not our final home, as much as we can and should try to make it better with the Lord's help.