An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Curtain of Abuse is only Half Opened...

Saint Lemon

While the exposition and addition of sexual abuse by priests is long overdue and desperately needed, there is another half of the population that has not been addressed and, from experience, reverently ignored: the abuse of and by women to other women... and the clergy in charge either turning a blind eye or burying it.

I have been in the trenches of this for some time and have seen this happen over and over again. The abuse of women, as far as I can tell, has been ignored because, as of this writing, there is no fear of financial damage. So many women live in fear and shame over abuse that was impaled upon them while they simply desired to serve Christ, His Church, and, in many cases, His Mother Mary. 

I am still on the case, still fighting for the Truth to come to light, to have this obscenity to the teaching of Jesus admitted to and stopped so that no other woman may not be taken seriously when they come forward with charges.

It was, amidst many there things, the fact that Jesus loved and embraced women to be His disciples that helped change the paradigm of faith. This example of the absolute embrace and love of God within the Kingdom of God for everyone must be realized as a reality as defined not by man, but by Christ.

If you wish to be part of the survivors I am a part of,  please let me know. 

My prayers are with all of you....