An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help with the Liturgy of the Hours

Pax_et bonum

A long time ago, I had bought a copy of Christian Prayer. A few years after that I was gifted the four volume set of the Liturgy of the Hours, and I passed along my copy of Christian Prayer to a friend. I've decided to get back into the habit of praying the LotH, and I think I might have lost a couple of supplements? I thought I had a little booklet with the newer saints in it such as St. Andre Bessette, but I can't find it. I'm not sure if it came with my copy of CP, but I can't find it online either (or can't be sure that it is the same supplement I'm thinking of). I think I passed along the common text supplements on to my friend, so that might be what happened with this too. I think I also had something about Franciscans? Sorry, I know this is vague. I'm not talking about the yearly St. Joesph's guide though. Ok, so summary:

I'm looking for a link to buy a supplement for LotH (4 vol.) that has the newer saints's feast days in it. And there may have been something that was Franciscan?

That's not exactly what I was looking for, but I have used that site some :like2:

I'm thinking that these came with my copy of CP, and not my 4vol for some reason. Does anyone have a copy of Christian Prayer that knows what I'm talking about?

Sister Julie Ann

https://cfpholyangels.com/proper-offices-of-franciscan-saints-and-blesseds-ONLY-for-one-volume-liturgy-of-the-hours-christian-prayer-standard-print/

Here's a source that would offer you supplements for the Franciscan Feasts. Franciscans also celebrate the Feast of All Franciscan Saints on November 29. You might want to purchase your prayer help before that date to cover all the saints you may have missed!) The Lord bless you!

On 10/29/2018 at 8:09 AM, MIKolbe said:

Thanks! I’m waiting for the 2019 version to come out. I haven’t seen it yet 

On 10/31/2018 at 11:09 AM, Sister Julie Ann said:

https://cfpholyangels.com/proper-offices-of-franciscan-saints-and-blesseds-ONLY-for-one-volume-liturgy-of-the-hours-christian-prayer-standard-print/

Here's a source that would offer you supplements for the Franciscan Feasts. Franciscans also celebrate the Feast of All Franciscan Saints on November 29. You might want to purchase your prayer help before that date to cover all the saints you may have missed!) The Lord bless you!

Oooo that’s amesome!