An Old School Catholic Message Board

Praise and Thanksgiving

Meritt

Hello everyone, 

I have not posted in a long time but I wanted to let you all know this praise report. I had written last time about my student loans prohibiting from entering the Poor Clares. I began my Candidacy live in at the Monastery on the Feast of St. Francis October 4th. God did a miracle two weeks later. My loans have been completely paid off! It truly was a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers and support! God is amazing. 

My potential entrance date to the Postulancy will be at the end of April 2019! Right now I am looking forward to spending Advent with my community. 

My prayers are with all of those with obstacles to entering religious life, that those obstacles will fall, and each would have the courage to pursue God's will for them. 

Happy Advent to all! A season of Hope!

12 hours ago, Meritt said:

Hello everyone, 

I have not posted in a long time but I wanted to let you all know this praise report. I had written last time about my student loans prohibiting from entering the Poor Clares. I began my Candidacy live in at the Monastery on the Feast of St. Francis October 4th. God did a miracle two weeks later. My loans have been completely paid off! It truly was a miracle. Thank you all for your prayers and support! God is amazing. 

My potential entrance date to the Postulancy will be at the end of April 2019! Right now I am looking forward to spending Advent with my community. 

My prayers are with all of those with obstacles to entering religious life, that those obstacles will fall, and each would have the courage to pursue God's will for them. 

Happy Advent to all! A season of Hope!

Thanks be to God!!!

This is lovely news Meritt.............you will be in my prayers as you continue your discernment. I hope you have a lovely time this Advent with your community.