An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trump Votes-Gullible Rubes?

FatWinchester

FatWinchester

We can all agree that Trump Voters are gullible rubes. But what is less clear is why are lack any shame. Who are these gullible rubes so shameless?

Not all trump supporters are rubes.  The dems advocate abortion up to the end of the third trimester.  Trump is against abortion.    

The Dems  liberal agenda is in my opinion anti-Catholic and Immoral.  

It’s not that Trump is so good, it’s the fact that Democrats are so bad

19 hours ago, little2add said:

One person said, "I voted for Trump because he's not Hillary".

dominicansoul

I don't care for Trump, but he's a whole lot better than anything liberals Democrats can come up with.   It's like, we look at Trump and wonder who can do worse in personality and impropriety.   Then the Democrats turn around and say "hold my beer..."  The Dim Party pushes abortion up to 9 months and babies born during abortions left to die.  Meahwhile, Trump calls peoples  names.  Oh the horror....!!!! 

21 hours ago, little2add said:

Not all trump supporters are rubes.  The dems advocate abortion up to the end of the third trimester.  Trump is against abortion.    

The Dems  liberal agenda is in my opinion anti-Catholic and Immoral.  

This.  

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:00 PM, FatWinchester said:

We can all agree that Trump Voters are gullible rubes. But what is less clear is why are lack any shame. Who are these gullible rubes so shameless?

Please give the evidence backing up your initial premise(s).

Ash Wednesday

I prefer not to generalize about voters. People vote for different reasons. I think some people voted for Trump simply because they were angry and wanted to throw a hand grenade protest vote. Same with Brexit. A lot of people I know also weren't really fans of him and weren't really voting FOR Trump as much as they were holding their nose and voting against establishment politics. I have concerns that the general public are all turning into gullible rubes, where we aren't actually electing capable politicians anymore on either side -- we are going for the "rock stars" with the strong cult of personality regardless of what their credentials are.

The only people I consider to be gullible rubes are the ones that follow everything Trump does or says and never criticizes or questions anything he does or says at all. I have this same problem here in the UK with people that want a hard Brexit but don't seem to acknowledge or understand what that actually entails. I suppose this goes for how people treat any politician or party. People need to form a correct conscience and use critical thinking when it comes to secular politics instead of toeing a certain political line at all costs. 

Trump’s  achievements  continue to be overlooked, such as: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/7279

However,  The Democratic Party support of the  wanton slaughter of innocent pre-born human life who support late term abortion, but  oppose “border protection” and “the rule of law” is  somehow  moral,  in their eyes.

Literally millions of people immigrate  legally  into the United States every year and follow the rule of law.   Illicit drugs that cross the border, every day and have contributed greatly  to the opioid  addiction crises that is literally destroying young lives on this side of the border and enriching the  criminal drug cartels on the other.

It’s all a bit ironic,  isn’t it?

Edited by little2add