An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bad RTL student, not

little2add

FB_IMG_1548099049088.jpg

Covington Catholic High School students in blackface.

I'm sick of all you racist Catholics. Those who aren't God Bless. And those who are you have my sincere prayers. 

Edited by Guest

I’m sorry about your hate, Josh

Look at the photo.  All the Covington kids are in BLACK clothing.   A couple of kids painted themselves in black.   Looks like a school thing, not a racist thing.  

The white eyes on the one kid may be photoshopped, or not.  In poor taste, either way, but it’s not showing racism.  

Again, taking a slice out of context, and building a whole exaggerated crisis out of it.  

And your hysterical rant is counterproductive.   If one of the kids took something too far, overreacting only delegitimizes reasonable criticism.  

Edited by Anomaly

I know you approve of Catholic students in blackface. No surprise there. You also went on and on here how Trayvon had it coming. I know where you stand. I've known for a long time. And your an atheist. Ugly combination. Never respond or address me on here again. Have a nice life.

Edited by Guest

Josh, I know you are sensitive to these issues, but how about watching the full video before jumping on the slander bandwagon. Black Hebrew Israelite harass a bunch of kids, then the Indian activists get up in the face of the same kids that were already getting  taunted. That Indian guy is lucky it was just a kid who wasn't sure how to react in an awkward situation in which a grown man gets all up in his personal space and beats a drum incessantly. 

And if you call me racist you are a racist against eyeglass wearing Puerto Ricans, I can play the racial one-up game too.  

And posting a old pic as a response is cowardly and intellectually dishonest. 

Edited by Maximilianus

Yeah real normal for a Catholic school to have kids dressed in blackface. Happens everywhere.. I'm not "sensitive" to these issues I'm just not a flat out racist like a bunch of you. And I have seen the whole video. I didn't comment on what happened at the march. I commented on the students dressed in blackface at the basketball game. And if you want to deck yourself in maga white supremacy gear expect problems. And if you don't like what I'm saying don't respond  to me. 

Edited by Guest

seriously, watch it.  Warning language is rough in some spots. 

Edited by Maximilianus

44 minutes ago, Josh said:

I know you approve of Catholic students in blackface. No surprise there. You also went on and on here how Trayvon had it coming. I know where you stand. I've known for a long time. And your an atheist. Ugly combination. Never respond or address me on here again. Have a nice life.

I don’t approve of the kid who painted his face black. 

I never said Trayvon had it coming. 

You don’t know me, know what color I am, my family, loved ones, or friends are.  

You are a nasty little git who looks to hate on others so you can pat yourself on the back for being better.  You are the hate that just keeps hating.  

FYI, I know I’m a nicer person as an atheist than you are as a Catholic.   You are just one of the many hypocrite Catholic embarrassments that gives the religion a bad name and ugly face.   Your ignorance and stupidity lets you believe your self righteous hatred is really indignation.   

You’re really an unfortunate and ill mannered joke. 

Here is a thought on racism:

Quote: “To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner which supports killing innocent babies on MLK’s birthday is so inhuman. To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner on his birthday is so inhumane.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/craig-bannister/mlks-niece-planned-parenthood-claim-his-legacy-intertwined-abortion?fbclid=IwAR1LBDqIVq1dzEp7maJNbtnGy5bOIRuSApxPQAh-Fj7d3Ovvt5FZD64aklA

Edited by little2add

16 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I don’t approve of the kid who painted his face black. 

I never said Trayvon had it coming. 

You don’t know me, know what color I am, my family, loved ones, or friends are.  

You are a nasty little git who looks to hate on others so you can pat yourself on the back for being better.  You are the hate that just keeps hating.  

FYI, I know I’m a nicer person as an atheist than you are as a Catholic.   You are just one of the many hypocrite Catholic embarrassments that gives the religion a bad name and ugly face.   Your ignorance and stupidity lets you believe your self righteous hatred is really indignation.   

You’re really an unfortunate and ill mannered joke. 

You failed your family. You left the Church and turned your back completely on God. You showed your kids that's the path they should follow and they have. And then you come here and boast about your nonbelief as if it's acceptable. What kind of father or husband turns their back completely on God? You're a  joke. You also sat and argued non-stop in defence of George Zimmerman here when that happened. Say what you want about me but you're a racist atheist husband father who teaches their kids they don't need God lol Nice job in life. 

Lol.  ;)

I’m satisfied that I don’t believe I have a God telling me it’s wonderful to be a hypocritical, mean spirited, and hateful person.  As far as my family, my kids and wife are adults, and on their worse, they are never the repugnant, hateful, and awful jerk you are.   Good job, them.    You’re the one who has to live with being only a negative effect on those around you. 

Though I’m a little saddened since it seems you’re losing the battle to stay sane and sober.   That is the real demon you should be working on.    I sincerely wish you well, and much better than you deserve.  

Edited by Anomaly

30 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Lol.  ;)

I’m satisfied that I don’t believe I have a God telling me it’s wonderful to be a hypocritical, mean spirited, and hateful person.  As far as my family, my kids and wife are adults, and on their worse, they are never the repugnant, hateful, and awful jerk you are.   Good job, them.    You’re the one who has to live with being only a negative effect on those around you. 

Though I’m a little saddened since it seems you’re losing the battle to stay sane and sober.   That is the real demon you should be working on.    I sincerely wish you well, and much better than you deserve.  

You're an idiot. I have not had a drink in 64 months 65 in February. I could care less if you believe me. As far as being only a negative affect on people? I'm defitenly not here to boast what I do for others but last year I provided 7 water systems for people in Africa who don't have clean water. I could post pictures here but I won't. Or maybe I will. I also have people that can vouch for me here that this happened and it will continue to happen as long as I'm alive. You're a clown dude. You called me a clown first but you're the real clown. I really mean that. Great job with your family. Hopefully they all don't end up in hell becuae of you and the example you gave them. I see why you defended George Zimmerman so adamantly here years before. You two are cut from the same cloth.

3 hours ago, Josh said:

You're an idiot. 

Proverb 9:8  

CA7-C7-AAA-A8-F0-4-C19-8-C34-4-B5-B51-EB

Edited by little2add

guys don't make me mediate this ish. If all you two can do is insult each other I'll ban both of you forever.

I'm just kidding about the last part, but can you both just stop?

Thanks!