An Old School Catholic Message Board

Upcoming Tests and Health Issues

tinytherese

I'm back in college taking a prerequisite class that's hard for me for a variety of reasons. It isn't even in a class in a subject matter that I like let alone have much respect for. They make the majority of people at this school take it regardless of their program. 

I have part one of a test on Friday that's multiple choice and then on Monday we have part 2 of the test that's got short answers and or essay questions. These are the first tests in this class despite us starting in January. We won't have any more tests until finals. This makes up a big part of our grade and I don't know what this professor's tests are like. 

I've gotten learning accommodations because I'm autistic and have some other health problems. My doctor suspects that I have fibromyalgia. This complicates things because part of that my case at least involves difficulty concentrating, remembering, and thinking. Thank goodness we're allowed to use our notes and homework on both tests. On Friday, I also meet with my gastroenterologist about some other issues as well.