Sign in to follow this  
dominicansoul

"unplanned"

dominicansoul

https://youtu.be/gBLWpKbC3ww

Saw this movie last night with the Dominican Sisters of Mary.  IT is a very powerful film!  Hopefully it changes the minds of Catholics who continue to vote Democrat and continue to keep Planned Parenthood up and running!  Sadly, it is Catholics who have proliferated Abortion in America because many of them have decided its a "side issue" and not worth their time or care... if every Catholic rejected abortion, especially at the Polls, we would bring an end to this massacre!  

I want to remember all the unborn who have been slaughtered and are being slaughtered at this moment.  May God deliver our nation from this abomination! 

Edited by dominicansoul

Seven77

Everyone should definitely see this movie, this opening weekend if possible. I plan on seeing it for sure. Sometimes, I'm not a big fan of "Christian movies" these days because they lack a certain artistic quality and suffer from poor dialogue and bad acting… But still, I plan on seeing this movie because of its powerful message.