An Old School Catholic Message Board

Idea swap

sr.christinaosf

sr.christinaosf

April Fools Day is coming up...

Why not exchange great (and harmless) trick ideas.

I'm looking for some new ones.

I think it's great that a religious sister posted a thread looking for  April  fool's  pranks – – it gives a kind of  a justification and license to the rest of us!

back in the day we had a lot of great fun on April 1 here on PM. Memories! 

Or this!:smile2:

Toothpaste-april-fools-prank.jpg

Wouldn't this be a surprise first thing in the morning!

1 minute ago, Seven77 said:

I think it's great that a religious sister posted a thread looking for  April  fool's  pranks – – it gives a kind of  a justification and license to the rest of us!

back in the day we had a lot of great fun on April 1 here on PM. Memories! 

It is things such as this that draws us together. With a smile I might add.

How about this?   :cyclops:

April-Fools-Pranks-Solid-Milk.jpg

sr.christinaosf

I have tried that one... :)

Here are a few others:

on an office phone/ landline, put the receiver backwards so the person using it talks into the ear piece and listens from the mouth piece

draw spiders with a sharpie marker (legs with a pen) sporadically down the toilet paper roll - roll it back up, and wait for people to react.

Tape someone's cell phone to the bottom side of their desk.

Put a piece of tape over the sensor on a computer mouse or TV control.

4 minutes ago, sr.christinaosf said:

I have tried that one... :)

Here are a few others:

on an office phone/ landline, put the receiver backwards so the person using it talks into the ear piece and listens from the mouth piece

draw spiders with a sharpie marker (legs with a pen) sporadically down the toilet paper roll - roll it back up, and wait for people to react.

Tape someone's cell phone to the bottom side of their desk.

Put a piece of tape over the sensor on a computer mouse or TV control.

• Haaaaahaaa  Those are really funny sister! I've never heard of those before. I would bet you we would have fun on that day trying these out sister. I would think we might not be so poular at the end of the day either :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Gary david said:
  • Haaaaahaaa  Those are really funny sister! I've never heard of those before. I would bet you we would have fun on that day trying these out sister. I would think we might not be so poular at the end of the day either :rolleyes:

Even this one thnks thats funny!

201107_Evangeline-02-baby-smile-flower-p

sr.christinaosf

Looking for an April Fools' trick to pull at the office?http://www.stannesguesthome.org/2016/10/13/copy-copy/

6 minutes ago, sr.christinaosf said:

Looking for an April Fools' trick to pull at the office?http://www.stannesguesthome.org/2016/10/13/copy-copy/

I tried to open that site, but it wouldnt open. Maybe something I'm doing wrong, I dont know.

Well thats ok. Good morning and God bless....

Oh no! I'm sure glad i was not that nurse! That had to be embarassing. But thats so funny though. Thats a good one sister. Thanks for fixing that link also.

Well I wish you a happy april fools day and be on gaurd so none of these pranks gets you! :rolleyes:

nun.png?w=594&h=488

God bless you sister.......

Today a friend of mine bought reams of googly eyes and stuck them onto every appliance in her workplace to make faces out of them, incl. a bunsen burner, a paper towel dispenser, a lighter, and (my fave) above a vending machine, which turned the drawer into a giant maw.