An Old School Catholic Message Board

For my Uncle

InCordeRegis

InCordeRegis

+

Ave Cor Jesu!

Hi ,

I’m writing to ask for prayers for my Uncle and his fiancé… He has always been Catholic, his fiancé is not…They were talking about her and her son becoming Catholic before her and my Uncle get married. Now they’ve decided to stop going to Catholic Mass and to "explore" other churches together. Though he has had struggles believing the Faith for a long time, but has stayed catholic, until now…he is questioning his beliefs now and may leave the Faith. They are also trying to get married as soon as they can… and are hoping to go to his fiancé’s minister(her religion and the community at her church are very against Catholics) and trying to see if he’ll agree with a quick marriage since the priest at the Catholic church that my Uncle goes to wants them to wait until Oct. or later before getting married…there are some other things that we are concerned about for them as well with the decisions they are making and their trying to rush to get married, struggles with the faith, etc… Please pray for them! And that it will also not have any bad effects on anyone in the family with his leaving the Faith, if he does, and for wisdom in how to relate with them to be a channel of grace to them and help them and please pray he will stay Catholic and she will go through with becoming catholic.

Thank you so much for any and all prayers! We are very grateful for them!!! And we are praying for you as well!!!

God Bless you!