An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's A 20 Y/o Boy To Do

hyperdulia again

hyperdulia again

I'm stressed. My three youngest siblings are staying with me until my mother gets out of the hospital. I have a full class-load. I take balet and aerobics with Ashley. I go to the doctor every two weeks with Michelle. I never see Jon, ever! I had to quit my job, because there are onnly twenty-four hours in a day. No one helps. I have to do EVERYTHING, I don't remember the last time I was able to sit down alone and read, or listen to music, or watch TV, or spend more than three minutes online. My older siblings are lazy.

That's all. :(

I wish there was something I could say, but right now I'm clueless as to what to say except assure you of my prayers. I pray for you anyway, but I'll be doing it even more strongly now. Hang in there, buddy.

IcePrincessKRS

You and your family are in my prayers.

I was just saying last night how much I miss you. ***HUGS***

Give them all Benadryl and enjoy the silence.

JUST KIDDING!!! (before the parents start running after me).

Hyper, you and your family are in my prayers.

God Bless

hyperdulia again

11, 8, and 8 months(!).

The rest of my day was better, Jon took everyone under 12 away to my grandparents' and when he got back we cleaned, but then they (the short people) returned :(...with a gift from Ganny, a Chocolate cake (there's a conspiracy to make me both fat AND crazy).

I'm having a baby...in January...or Michelle is, but not really...she gets to just give birth and go away...I have to do the hard part...

yesterday, I made a cake for a bakesale that's happening tomorrow, Jon didn't know that's what it was for...he and the midgets basically ate the whole thing while I was at the hospital...I think I'll give the School (the bakesale was for them) the cake Ganny made...God knew I could put that cake to use.

Thank you Katie, I miss you guys too, you should write me. It takes a while for me to answer emails, but I like reading them...

This is a really rambly post...anyone have any boys names they particularl;y like, I decided a few weeks ago that the baby was going to be a boy...not based on anything I just decided so..i should end this..ok I will.

...anyone have any boys names they particularl;y like, I decided a few weeks ago that the baby was going to be a boy...not based on anything I just decided so..i should end this..ok I will.

I like the Spanish version of Francis....Francisco...and your boy will have a vERY special patron in heaven!!

*hums prayer of St. francis "Make me a channel of your peace......hmmmm....Oh Master Grant that I may never seek....."*

Don't you just love that song?? B)

IcePrincessKRS

I'm having a baby...in January...or Michelle is, but not really...she gets to just give birth and go away...I have to do the hard part...

Thank you Katie, I miss you guys too, you should write me. It takes a while for me to answer emails, but I like reading them...

This is a really rambly post...anyone have any boys names they particularl;y like, I decided a few weeks ago that the baby was going to be a boy...not based on anything I just decided so..i should end this..ok I will.

Its so funny to see you say you're having a baby. hehe I like Leo Edward, thats going to be my first son's name, after my Poppi. :) I also really like Benedict, Damien, Alexander, Joseph Bradley, and Aaron Michael. :) (I only have set middle names for those last two, the others I haven't really thought about what I'd like for middle names.)

I'll e-mail you soon. I haven't been really on top of replying lately, so I won't hold it against you if it takes you awhile. ;) :P

hyperdulia again

Thanx for the prayers Nathan.

I like Benedict, but it brings to mind Benedict Arnold...that's the only middle name I can think of...lol..

Jon likes Pepin Luther, he's entirely serious about this name, and it's starting to grow on me, but I'm also thinking John as a first name, not only after Jon, but after my father and both of my grandfathers..even tho' I don't like Pawpaw most of the time---he's been being disarmingly non-racist/homophobic lately, must be the new blood pressure pills.

If it's a girl, she will be Charlotte Elizabeth Aglae...

-----------------

My mother gave me some really good advice today, "Get over it, your house is a mess. You don't have any time to yourself, you are raising a five year old and planning to bring a newborn into your home, it's hard and there are times when they won't appreciate you, there are times when Jon won't; go and buy some new clothes, have a glass of wine or a little gin, start taking pilates, and if like me you need a neat an orderly house, but have no desire to clean it your self, hire a maid."

:lol: I've got the coolest mommy ever.

-------------------

I'm also thinking about doing the retroactive withdrawla thing from schol, I wasn't going next semester anyway, and I'm afraid I might go crazy if I keep trying to do all of this stuff---school is the only thing that I can stop doing right now...thoughts?