An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Catch The Mtv Vmas?

inDEED

All I can say to the youth is "get out of her so as not to take part in her sins and share in her plagues" As far as i'm concerned, there are two different worlds in the usa, the evil society that want nothing but immorality, and the Devout Catholics fighting against it and urging people to escape like St.John of Revelation urged christians to escape Babylon the Great.

IcePrincessKRS

The image of it was plastered on MSN.com front page.

That is how I learned of it...

It was on the Yahoo start page, too. What a nice thing to see first thing in the morning. Thank you Madonna and Britney for helping me lose my breakfast.

I learned about it from the "AIM today" thing that pops up on your screen after you sign onto the "AOL Messenger." *cringe* And the sick thing is that their record sales got better....

And then there's that teen vocal duo who publicly state that they're hommossexuals*...tato, or tatu or something? And how old are they?!...Like 15?!

Be God's!

-Michelle :)

(*My computer *bleeps* out certain words unless I misspell them intentionally...*)

Edited by MORight2Life

How disgusting. I know I said it already. But still. Those people should be locked up, not only for being sick themselves, but for passing along the plague. Anyone get what I'm talking about?>

Ya know, I thought Madonna had gotten all that smutty sex stuff out of her system for the most part after her album Erotica in the early 90s. Well, some things just never change. :(

IcePrincessKRS

And then there's that teen vocal duo who publicly state that they're hommossexuals*...tato, or tatu or something? And how old are they?!...Like 15?!

Be God's!

-Michelle :)

(*My computer *bleeps* out certain words unless I misspell them intentionally...*)

Actually, I think they are a fraud. I read something that said they were splitting because they both liked the same guy.

Still, I see your point, things like music videos with sexual content and massive makeout scenes should be burned--blotted out for good.

:o The really sad part is that it's not just MTV. Have you all seen what NBC's lineup is lately. A new show called qwerty Eye for the straight guy, Will and Grace, and too many more mention. It just doesn't stop at NBC either, look at the local tv and what they are promoting. I feel Cathloic's need to write to these stations pleading for them to cancel these shows. It is morally degrading and completly wrong.

I saw the clip of the MTV kiss and was totally disgusted. Never cease praying is what popped in my head.

Pray for the youth they need it more than ever.

God bless.