An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sigh....some More Anti-catholic Fruitcake

VeraMaria

If you want to see one of the biggest anti-Catholic wackos, check this...

www.IanPaisley.org

This guy is actually part of the European parliment or something like that... One of the many reasons why anti-Catholicism reigns in Northern Ireland.

Here is a website that I have dedicated to him...

www.IanPaisley.net

PS... the term "anti-Catholic fruitcake" was coined by a buddy of mine - Thessolonian - who is on the board now.

God Bless,

ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

CatholicAndFanatical

I was a part of the Former Catholics for Christ board for sometime..those people are the most hard headed, self righetous individuals I think one could ever meet. They are so filled with hate towards the Christ and His Church that no matter what you say, they will never listen and either come back with some vulgar remark or avoid the question/fact all together.

Them there are the wolves Christ was talking about..steer clear from them unless you have protection, like a 30-30 hehe.

CatholicAndFanatical

Here's another anti-Catholic fruitcake site: Jesus-is-Lord.com

The hatred the webmaster has toward Catholics is disgusting! She talks about how much she loves Catholics, but love does NOT entail believing lies told about others. I've thought about e-mailing her and refuting every single piece of garbage about Catholics on that site, but it would take days to do so! But I know she wouldn't listen to it or read it anyway.

ewwwwwwwwe

all the lies and misconceptions make me wanna barf

pray 4 em

Pax et Amo Christi!

You're not the only one!

But what can we DO??

If you want to see one of the biggest anti-Catholic wackos, check this...

www.IanPaisley.org 

This guy is actually part of the European parliment or something like that... One of the many reasons why anti-Catholicism reigns in Northern Ireland.

EWWWW!!!! OH MY GOD, IT'S ALL LIES!!! :angry::angry::angry:

THIS MAKES ME SO SO SO SO ANGRY! :angry::angry::angry:

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SORRY, BUT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) :angry::angry: :angry:

Them there are the wolves Christ was talking about..steer clear from them unless you have protection, like a 30-30 hehe.

CatholicAndFanatical

Thanks, I'll follow your advice.

And my opinion is that anyone who dvotes himself to hating another denomination doesn't love Jesus AT ALL. You can't hate and devote yourself to hating a people and still love Christ.

Here's another anti-Catholic fruitcake site:  Jesus-is-Lord.com

That is so sickening. THere is so much garbage on the Internet. I've seen so much garbage websites. *shudder*

I'm exhausted. THere is no way that those people will listen to us.

I have absolutely nothing against someone who believes in something different than I do. But those bible christian websites exist almost solely to bash Catholics. That was not what Jesus had in mind. His poor bride. The Church. Those websites are poison for people;s minds. One of them counts the number of people it has "saved" from the Catholic Church (Catholics who believed those lies and left the Church). The number was high.

May God have mercy on his Church.