Aussies Come Here!

Joolye

cmotherofpirl

:lol: hahaha....

every region has its own dialrct.

don't laugh, translate it.

Edited by cmotherofpirl

hmm u seem to think u posted in the debate table

this is open mic! :P u can post any kind of craziness here, so don't be like sorry this isn't a debate topic, cause this isn't a debate table!

G'day G'day, How ya goin? Whaddaya know? We'll Strike a lite. G'day G'day, How ya gooooin just say G'day G'day G'day and she'll be right!

i learned that song, and it has aussie language in it. I can only imagine how dorky all u aussies think that song is though. I mean thad be like a song that was like

yo yo! watsup? wats goin on? let's do somethin. Yo yo. wats suuuuuuuuuuuuuup just say yo yo yo and you'll be fine.

anyway, pax et amo Christi!

Hey Jools!

Been YONKS since I've seen ya in the outback!

The big smoke is just the big smoke...although not as cold as expected!

Ticked pink by the weather...not quite barbie weather...but ah well...don't really like em anyway ;)

Have u ever had SHRIMP on the barbie? I haven't! :blink:

Lemme see....what else can I say?

Oh! I gots me a copy of the AUSSIE BIBLE!

Talk about a bush yarn! I even learned some new phrases!

Like did ya know Mary had a bun the the oven? She ended up popping im out and he became a well known bloke... the bush telegraph went bonkers!

ok...enough of that bush jabber... oh we had a big do last nite for little tackers' birthday! Can u believe they're 21??????????? The whole pack came to a restaurant....the place was full of Italians and Aussie/German/Irish.... haha...

oh yeah.....I HATE FOOTY!!!!! :P

Roby, well done on your Aussie talk. I'm not very good at it, even though I started this thread! Oh well!

Ay, bud, it has been donkey's years (well not really) since I seen ya in the outback. Don't know when I'll be visiting the big smoke next. I miss you. The weather is just sweet up here. Shorts and T shirt weather now! It's grouse! (I haven't heard anyone use the word grouse in ages. I think it was an 80's thing).

Oh well better go.

Jules

hahaha...you're a galah Jules! :P

Yeah I miss ya too mate...when u come down I'll havta take a geezer in the tuckerbox and see if we can have a decent tucker together :lol:

Now where did I put that Akubra? :P