An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

Everyone say "hi" and introduce yourself... i'll start a topic...

How did YOU learn about Point 5 Covenant???

ok, go!

hey everyone! I'm new I just joined today! I was looking up Catholic Message boards on Google and I came across this site!!! I have been a member of A Christain message board for the last year or so But I didnt really like it that much because the board members consisted of all denominations and some of the belieifs were different from that of the Catholic Church so i quit! I'm SO gald I found this!

well i do remember...
Flip at [b]every[/b] leadership meeting: "yo, so listen up everyone, i have an announcement. i have a show this weekend and you should be there..."

...oh, and he paid me to go. :) ;)

Someguynamedmatt

what up
my name is matt
I heard about p5c because i met flip and kiel in high school. one of the first things i remember kiel saying is that his favorite book in the bible is ezekiel because it has his name in it. what a nerd. just kidding you guys are awesome, always have a blast when i get to hang out with you guys.
later

Matt

[quote]hey everyone! I'm new I just joined today! I was looking up Catholic Message boards on Google and I came across this site!!! I have been a member of A Christain message board for the last year or so But I didnt really like it that much because the board members consisted of all denominations and some of the belieifs were different from that of the Catholic Church so i quit! I'm SO gald I found this! [/quote]

Welcome to Phatmass, G-Freak12! The happiest place on earth. :)

This thread is about a dope hip-hop crew called Point 5 Covenant. You should definitely check them out, and also introduce yourself on the "Open Mic" board in the "Babble-On" phorum section. That is a general place to meet almost everyone here. God Bless and again...welcome to Phatmass, where around every corner...are plenty of free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. :rolleyes:

P.S. I found out about P5C when they changed there name from L.A.W. (Lambs Amongst Wolves) which, to this day, I still like better...but hey, who am I anyway?! -_- ;) :P :)

Was up people!!!!!
My name is JOHN or call me J.D.
I heard of point 5 from a friend....and from the phatmass CD.....u guys are of the chang

J.R.D. reps Funky Town (aka Fort Worth, TX)!!! That's ill.

Home Sweet Home...how I wish I were there right now. :sadder:

Man Funky Town is my home and my domain never leavin here ever....plus City Streets(club) is hear.... I mean...lol....but yea F-town is my pad 4-life baby

DancesforLove

LoL crazy people.
Alright some of you know me but for those who don't I'm Chelsea I'm down here with John representing Funkytown too and I'm never leavin Texas either!!
I heard about Point 5 Covenant through Phatmass and I heard about Phatmass from John. I'm addicted to phatmass and P5C and all the other awesome rappers out there spreading the word of the Church.

MUCH LOVE FOR FUNKY TOWN!!!!

im here sittin in Dallas... but Moses, Apollo, and I all went to Nolan Catholic in Ft. Worth...

you too HAVE to be going to phatmass 04 RIGHT!>!!>!?!?!??!?!?

Name CLaudine (aka) Mc PolyCArp
Age 21, Fr: EL SaLvador Now living in Canada.

Point, 5....... Im Confused still whos who... never heard them,
Some 1 fill me in.... I think i got it whos who but not sure
Some 1 can just tell me~!