An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

• 1 month later...

I learnt about Poin5Covenant Sunday this week, actually on my first visit to PhatMass.
I've already been to Point5Covenant.com and i love the vids. :drool:

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Apollo' post='917940' date='Mar 22 2006, 10:31 AM']
You rock. :cool:
[/quote]

By the way Apollo you rock too! yEA!

Flip I just got to say, you are my hip-hop hero. U and ur partner in crime are Krazy, I love it. I just saw the popple in vegas clip, whu-hu that was great. I would love to see you guys do ur thing live. When' ya'lls coming out to Bakersfield out in California? It's so weird that I'm into hip hop, I don't seem like the type at all. I so wish I knew how to rap or how to play the drum set like a pro or rock out on a guitar. I think at heart, I long to be a super star for Jesus. Yea! I love it that u'all are so intensly cool and r catholic and loving God as best you knows how all at the same time. that is why catholic cool musicians are my hero's. :D:

[quote name='gelibeme' post='1139094' date='Dec 10 2006, 01:24 AM']
When' ya'lls coming out to Bakersfield out in California?
[/quote]

contact booking@aftermassrecords.com to book rappers and/or Popple!
or have a youth minister do it.

you won't be sorry! Joy should be spread like manure

[quote name='ninjakyle' post='1139448' date='Dec 10 2006, 07:11 PM']
Joy should be spread like manure
[/quote]

I love it, one of my new favorite words of amusing wisdom.

• 1 month later...

Hi

My name is Ivar, and have just started listening to point 5 covenant, and they are great!

I learned of p5c from the podcast Catholic rockers. I never really liked hip hop/rap, but this is truly great music!

Being from Norway, not many have heard of p5c, bit I will do my best to make them known!

[quote name='Ivar' post='1182117' date='Feb 1 2007, 08:28 AM']
Hi

My name is Ivar, and have just started listening to point 5 covenant, and they are great!

I learned of p5c from the podcast Catholic rockers. I never really liked hip hop/rap, but this is truly great music!

Being from Norway, not many have heard of p5c, bit I will do my best to make them known!
[/quote]

sounds good man....glad you dig it.

Let us know if we can help. A show in Norway seems like a sweet ieda to me!

• 1 month later...

Hello ! A friend whos going to be ordained this june,gave me this web site! And just now I checked it out! My teens liked hip-hop,I would not let them listen it(Nasty stuff) until now! Thank you,they can enjoy it,and I can KNOW the words are decent! Thanks!Although I ordered the cd ages ago and My son is waiting still!

• 3 weeks later...

hey im lise. i just got into this thing and i think its awesome! i love point 5 covenant! the last time i saw them perform was at camp tekakwitha! it was so much fun. i was in the front row and flip posed for a pic for me (thanks flip :D: ) well i would ove some feedback so, send me a message!

~lise