An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

Hi... Kiel Werking aka Moses the Black (Mo)
I am in Point 5 Covenant
I live in lubbock were I am studying Marketing at Texas Tech
for those who don't know who point 5 is check the "Who the heck is Point 5 Covenant" thread

-Kiel

hello
im delivery boy
i heard of point five cuz they are dope
duh..... :huh:
and right now im feelen that seven stars by flip
hottness.........and im happy ya'll r reppen hiphop for Christ
its an uphill battle......but he carry's us....so its all love
one

[color=purple]Hi I'm new at phatmass :) My name is Jessica I'm 22 from saint john nb canada. My friend Claudine told me about the sight, and wanted me to sign up so she could get her free cd! lol I'm glad she told me about phatmass I'm really happy to me a member of the phorums. I'm entering my first year of university at unb im planning on becoming a teacher :) I'm really excited about everything that God has done for me in my life and really can't wait to see what else he has planned for me :) I attended WYD in Toronto 2002 and have also been to Madonna House in Combermere Ontario the last 2 summers and i love it so much! I'm praying more and more on my vocation as I really would love to be married one day if it is Gods will :) The lord really has blessed me so much and I am so thankful that I have him in my life i really love him so much! Claudine and I have been best friends for 5 1/2 yrs she really is one amazing friend! Shes really cool and sooo funny! Claudine is really into Hip Hop and I am also getting more and more into it. You definitely should hear this girl rap shes very talented :) So thanks I'm happy to be here :) ~*~ Jessica ~*~ [/color]

DancesforLove

I just realized I put John told me about P5C and I meant J.R.D.
For some reason I can't edit my post so yeah,
Later

Dances for love and angel...welcome to the boards. I hope we can make you life and see how God uses hip-hop more than most peeps realize. stick around and let me know if you need anything.

-Kiel

Hi this is Val, :o Claudine suggested that icome to join your site..... so ya im here happy to be. IT pretty cool. I am a strong Catholic and went to john paul 2 bible school in hinton alberta im happy to be here and i hope your happy to have me thanx bye Val :rolling:

what up...thanks for stopping by val..I know what you guys mean this site is so dope that I spend too much time here...it's almost becoming a sin lol. My girlfriend misses me!!!!

hey i just signed up for this forum and my really cool friend told me about it. Her name is CLAUDINE!!!!!!!!! she is da bomb and writes some kickin' lyrics that really glorify God. So to be honest rap is really not my thing though I think it is cool but since I think Claudine rocks so much and I think that the way she is using her gifts to glorify God is really cool I thought that I would give her a hand and use my own gifts to give God glory so Claudine is going to be recording and I am going to sing some "hooks" for her. So you can pray for me and pray for Claudine cause she is a really cool cat and will be making some great sounding music that will hopefully challenge you and bring you closer to Christ. God Bless ya.
Eric(a)

Guest joelmercer

Hey all,

I just signed up because Claudine told me to and I had nothing better to do so I did. So yeah... I have the first cd.... I like... Claudine, is there anything else I need to say...

Praise God?

Glory to God,

Joel

[quote name='joelmercer' date='Jul 20 2004, 10:17 PM'] Hey all,

I just signed up because Claudine told me to and I had nothing better to do so I did. So yeah... I have the first cd.... I like... Claudine, is there anything else I need to say...

Praise God?

Glory to God,

Joel [/quote]
This ism y friend Joel,
When he said I have the 1st Cd he means the 1st Phatmass CD
Just 2 clear that UP!