An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

yes brad... i have heard so much about you...

is it true you used to dance on the 50 yard line in the rain late at nights...alone?

[quote name='flip' date='Jul 22 2004, 01:02 PM'] yes brad... i have heard so much about you...

is it true you used to dance on the 50 yard line in the rain late at nights...alone? [/quote]
way 2 scare people away!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
--->Claud

[quote name='flip' date='Jul 22 2004, 01:02 PM'] yes brad... i have heard so much about you...

is it true you used to dance on the 50 yard line in the rain late at nights...alone? [/quote]
:) dork

Ya so this web site is totally awsome, my best bud Claudine got me to come here, we went to Bible school last year in Hinton Alberta and it was amazing, and like all year Claudine was rapping shes sooo totally awsome, shes going to be famous one day i tell ya, ya keep up all the great work i'm going to recommend this site for all my buddies

Awesome...nice to meet both of you...hope bible school was dope...wonder if there is such a thing as Tradition school...Im a dork...nevermind.

-Kiel

[quote name='point5' date='Jul 22 2004, 02:19 PM'] Im a dork...nevermind.

-Kiel [/quote]
[b]YUP![/b]
:P :P

Edited by Claudine

Guest GReeN PaNTz

My name is Cheryl, im 20, and i like green pantz! lol.... i went to the John Paul II bible school last year with Claudine, and she started calling me GP cuz i wore green pantz. it was quite fun. man, i miss bible school. i miss claudine! cuz she lives halfway across the country! thats ok tho, cuz shes comin out to my end of the country. i live in Calgary but im going back to the bible school to be the music coordinator in Hinton. and miss Polly is gunna be livin in Kelowna, so not so far.
there will be many great road trips and fun times....
ive finaly checked out this site, which claud has been talkin bout for the last year, and im quite enjoying it...
well im out to explore the site
PEaCe ouT :cool:

Guest BEATON

My names MaryElizabeth I'm from N.S. I'm 20 years old. I'm only here cause my sister Claudinetold me to. She told me to tell ya'll we went to Bible School together and that i'm hot. She also told me to tell ya about how she taught me how to rap this year..well kinda! Wow, imagine that, me rapping!

[quote name='BEATON' date='Jul 22 2004, 08:18 PM'] My names MaryElizabeth I'm from N.S. I'm 20 years old. I'm only here cause my sister Claudinetold me to.  She told me to tell ya'll we went to Bible School together and that i'm hot. She also told me to tell ya about how she taught me how to rap this year..well kinda! Wow, imagine that, me rapping! [/quote]
BEATON,

You ArE a DORK! :P

hahahahahaha :lol:
I luv It, Beaton bout da rapping..... I tried 2 help Ya Girl......

No Matter What UR my Sista.....

---> Claudine

Edited by Claudine

Welcome everyone...you noe have permission to make dorks of yourselves.

Claudine I smell a cd....not quite finished cooking yet though...give it a couple minutes.

AbsolutFire

HI, I'm Mark.

I used to go to college with Flip. No we just go to one school together-- Old Skool. what's up. anyway, I go to Franciscan University of Steubenville where I'm majoring in Philosophy (and maybe Theology) and do some theatre on the side. Y'all are welcome to visit picturesque Steubenville, OH anytime, for dope, orthodox Catholicism mixed with a good helping of Charismatic Renewal. I hope to graduate, sometime, but i'll probably be there for a couple or three more years. ah....the six-year plan.....

PTL

Hi. I thought I'd check out this part of the phorum because Point5 is really cool in the movie section. I totally didn't know Point5 was a band though, but that rocks. I guess I'll have to borrow my friend's Phatmass CD and check it out.