An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

what up homie...glad you stopped by...you have dope taste in movies....make sure you catch Napolean Dynamite and laugh alot...bourne supremecy tomorrow hope its as good as the first....peace man and hang aroung these forums when you get some time.

-Kiel

littleflower+JMJ

hi point 5! :wave:

looks like you got a hip hip-hop phorum going on here! :banana:

does this mean your now hip-hop? :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ

um.....you guys dont mind if i go on a posting spurt on here?

i mean im a fan......i've seen you live.....and know all the words to not hip-hop.... :unsure:

:cyclops: flowery reporting for duty.

[quote]HI, I'm Mark.

I used to go to college with Flip. No we just go to one school together-- Old Skool. what's up. anyway, I go to Franciscan University of Steubenville where I'm majoring in Philosophy (and maybe Theology) and do some theatre on the side. Y'all are welcome to visit picturesque Steubenville, OH anytime, for dope, orthodox Catholicism mixed with a good helping of Charismatic Renewal. I hope to graduate, sometime, but i'll probably be there for a couple or three more years. ah....the six-year plan.....

PTL [/quote]

Mark is the bomb! This is Flip's friend, Paul. The big, lanky, white guy from Trinity who kicks it with J-Ro. Anywayz...just thought I'd holla at you.

Peace out homie,

Apollo

hi mark!

hows shakespeare in the park going?
i went on july 4th (for [i]comedy of errors[/i] ) and thought it was great!

AbsolutFire

Shakespeare has been a definite cross for me to bear this summer. but it's almost pver and really wasn't that bad, all in all. we still have another week of shows and then one of strike.

it's actually really helped my prayer life....prayer for rain, so i don't have to go to work, prayer for something to happen so i can leave work early, prayer that i don't kill myself climbing 50 foot steel towers.....the usual haha

PTL

FaithfulServant

Hey... Im Adam and I am here cause ILoveChrist told me where to go... This place is awesome... thanks Ben... PM is GREAT

Guest Kathryn_4

My Name is Kathryn and I am from New Brunswick. I heard about this website from Claudine. I met her at youth group and I think she is the cooolest youth group leader ive ever had... and the only one. I have been "catholic" my whole life, but only really lived as a catholic since my HUGE conversion about 8 months ago. GodBless All,
Kathryn

christ_myantidrug

hi there! im 15, live in asheville, NC and ilovechrist introduced me to phat mass...which i am very glad he did cuz it rocks! thanks ben! :dance: