An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Member Check In

flip

• 1 month later...
Guest Hot Laundrie

Hey guys

My name is Matt Strom. I heard about you from a friend (Matt Tett... or someguynamedmatt). He let me listen to your cd and I thought it was awesome! I'm a youth director at St. Luke United Methodist Church (protestant, I know, but if Jesus can forgive me...) I'll send you a check soon so I can get the cd for my kids. I'm also interested in having a concert at my church sometime this summer and I really want P5C to be there. How do we make that work?

-Strom

ilovechrist

gosh i haven't gotten anybody here in a while..

i know i have at least 10 members of PhatMass here but i can't get them to come and post in here!!!

keighters

[quote name='point5' date='Mar 19 2005, 01:32 AM'] What up everyone...thanks for the love...I want the cd from that night in NY!!!! [/quote]
did ya get it yet???

Jericho923

hello there it has been about 9 months so i decided to re-introduce myself...Colombian by birth, American by hogher education, celestial by order of creation and missionary in Honduras ready to enter seminary by vocation!

here is Jericho923, outside i was named after our beloved JPII....but in spanish :)

Blessings and joy of Christ to all!

Guest livpsych

My names Matt and I'm really new to this. I'm 19, from Connecticut and I heard of Point5 while searching for catholic music with a few of my friends. We dont have a lot of it up here in Ct so we have to look other places for rap especially. I was just recently down in Tx from 5/6-5/14 and I heard about you guys again from a few different people when I asked if they knew of any catholic/ christian rap groups or bands. Your music is great please keep reppin Christ in such a good way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
heavenseeker

i found out about P5C about a year ago at music fest out at Prairy Star. loved the show! saw them again on july 26th and loved it even more!

PS: [color=green][i]Apollo should not go crowd surfing![/i][/color]

[quote name='heavenseeker' date='Aug 8 2005, 02:55 PM']PS: [color=green][i]Apollo should not go crowd surfing![/i][/color]
[right][snapback]677292[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i have no idea why someone would ever say that :huh:

its what the great white hype man does best :)

heavenseeker

[quote name='sarah' date='Aug 8 2005, 03:39 PM']i have no idea why someone would ever say that  :huh: 

its what the great white hype man does best  :)
[right][snapback]677347[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

so are you saying that he cant rap :huh:

much rather rear him rap :rap: then have him land on me!