An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life?

XIX

Should babies live to see the light of day?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FutureSoror

Hey, it's a tie... 2 people say yes, two people say of course.... now how will we ever settle our differences??

crusader1234

I'm not pro life. Im a brooding loser that hates everything and thinks we should spare the kids the pain of growing up. Kids are cruel.

Wow that was too EMO.... hahahahaha (I'm pro life)

that kinda confused me, so I tryed to look at the results, but then it wouldn't let me vote, any way I probably would have voted "of course" but it would have been hard since I agree with "yes" also

*teen4Christ*

How could some one not be prolife!! I dont get them?? "Oh hey I dont want this kid so I am going to kill it!!" Thats just stupid its there falt they have the baby!

i am not "anti-choice"

I believe we all have the free will to make the choices we want

I also believe that murderers should be penalized and suffer reprocussions for thier "choices"

I am against aborting babies, and getting away with it legally

Soldier4Him

I think choice C should have been "Mm Hmm. No matter what the consequences"

Edited by Soldier4Him

First off, YES, and OF COURSE are correct. I mean your parents were obviously prolife, other wise you wouldn't be here... And i mean, why is it illegal to kill the poor kid after it has taken its first breath but mot before?? How can people be such hypoctits????? Kids have the right to live, no matter what!! :D