An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life?

XIX

Should babies live to see the light of day?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thy Geekdom Come

Hmmm...let me think about this...

*infinitesimal amount of time passes*

Of Course!

Rebirth flame

i voted "of course!"

yes is just that: yes. But "of course" implies that there is no other way of thinking... thus i voted of course...! :D

paxChristi
~nate

ilovechrist

rebirth has a good point---of course implies that there is no other way of thinking....

i wish it was that way in the world..

I am against abortion. I don't like Pro-life terminology. Ppl that are for war aren't pro-life. Ppl for capital punishment aren't pro-life. I am pro-life in all these ways, but anti-abortion is just that, not pro-life and I am saying this for everyone out there as the terminology is CONSTANTLY used.

(nice poll btw :) )

shelly_freak

with jacobs help i have come to the conclusion that what i am IS pro life. i luv babies and cant wait to have one.....no not now! give me 6 or so yrs

[quote name='-I---Love' date='Jul 26 2004, 12:41 AM'] I am against abortion. I don't like Pro-life terminology. Ppl that are for war aren't pro-life. Ppl for capital punishment aren't pro-life. I am pro-life in all these ways, but anti-abortion is just that, not pro-life and I am saying this for everyone out there as the terminology is CONSTANTLY used.

(nice poll btw :) ) [/quote]
The Church defines pro-life. A war can be just. A death sentence can be just. That is why defending the unborn is so crucial. If we fail to respect life in the womb, we fail everywhere else as well.

God Bless.

*teen4Christ*

Whos knows how many great people have died from abortion maybe one of our best friends or a doctor or.....who knows it is so sad!!! :sadder:

I know! It breaks my heart when I think about babies that were aborted that could ahve been an awesome companion to me. :sadder: