An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life?

XIX

Should babies live to see the light of day?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cantstopdancin9
[font="Impact"]To be pro-life or to be pro-life, that is the question. Alright, pro-life it is lol. ;) [/font]

[quote name='Sword_Saint' date='Aug 2 2004, 08:17 PM'] Why call it abortion and not murder since that's what it really is [/quote]
i totally agree!!!!! its mostly the liberals of this country that make it happen.

shelly_freak

EXCUSE ME! i happen to be a huge liberal! and im pro life! dont generalize cause it'll get u in trouble some day

i said mostly ,not all of the liberals, SHELLY ,MY GOSH !!!! what are your liberal views on things ,are yu for gay marriage? shelly its true , a lot of conservatives and republicans arent pro choice ,its mostly the liberals that passed the law in the first place ,the supreme court that did the roe v wade thing was mostly made up of liberals ,its mostly liberals that are pro choice ,i wasnt assuming yu were pro choice or anything.why did yu take it so personally ,i said liberals wanted abortion ,not that all liberals are bad ,i do know a few bad liberals but thats beside the point ,it wasnt any offense to yu ,sorry .

Edited by reelguy227

shelly_freak

but you distinctly just said that liberals wanted abortion. i take it personally because i hate being generalized. well im not gonna speak my views cause if i did then dust would call me phishy and label me as not reping the church. i try not to speak my views too much, they get me in trouble. im learning from Jacob's mistakes

Edited by shelly_freak

*teen4Christ*

he is right it is mostly liberals. but he never said all of them.

And Dust should not have to if your views are inline with the church.

And you should know that as a catholic you have to vote for the prolife canidate! in this case would be Bush!! a vote for Kerry is a vote for Death!! God knows how many babies will die if he wins!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*

shelly_freak

please dont leacture me. im voting for kerry so there. it says no where that if i vote for kerry that im sinning

shelly_freak

u know what im stoppin now cause im gonna get myself in trouble. it doesnt really matter anyways cause im voting for Kerry no matter what u say, only God himself could sway me at this point

*teen4Christ*

Can you not see what you are doing?? How wrong it is to vote for him!!!!
I can see it and I cant even vote yet!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*

[quote name='*teen4Christ*' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM'] Can you not see what you are doing?? How wrong it is to vote for him!!!!
I can see it and I cant even vote yet!! [/quote]
great point teen4christ ,great point!!!!! a vote for bush is a vote against stem cell research ,against human cloning,and its definately against abortion !!!!

*teen4Christ*

You really need to think about who you are going to vote for shelly!!!

Edited by *teen4Christ*

*teen4Christ*

[quote name='reelguy227' date='Aug 3 2004, 05:18 PM'] great point teen4christ ,great point!!!!! a vote for bush is a vote against stem cell research ,against human cloning,and its definately against abortion !!!! [/quote]
Thanks!!

you to!! your right!! it is a vote for all that!