An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life?

XIX

Should babies live to see the light of day?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
White Knight

[b]Of course I'm PRO-Life. To support Pro-Choice would be total maddness. No matter what the problem is. The Woman souldn't be selfish, and decide for someone elses life. If she can't have the Child, she sould be Strong, and Pray and ask God for Strength, and give that Child up for Adoption, not to kill it.[/b]

PRO-LIFE is Right!
Pro-choice is wrong!

Edited by White Knight

[quote name='White Knight' date='Aug 23 2004, 07:21 PM'] [b]Of course I'm PRO-Life. To support Pro-Choice would be total maddness. No matter what the problem is. The Woman souldn't be selfish, and decide for someone elses life. If she can't have the Child, she sould be Strong, and Pray and ask God for Strength, and give that Child up for Adoption, not to kill it.[/b]

PRO-LIFE is Right!
Pro-choice is wrong! [/quote]
Good point!!!

• 2 weeks later...
shortysportychick

OK PPL LISTEN UP!!! I for one, have a lot to say on this issue. I am definetly Pro-life and nobody can change my mind!!

I was adopted when I was 4 days old. My birth mother was 16 when she had me. And I hadn't realized until these past few months that she had a really big choice to make and nobody could make it for her. She could have aborted me but she made the right choice and humbly walked around High School as a pregnant girl. And the reason I am here today is because of that choice and I am soooooooo thankful to her for that.

Sometimes I think about what it would have been like if I had been aborted and it scares me! So for all you ppl out there who are Pro choice.......get a clue!! :getaclue: Everyone has a right to live because we were made in the image and likeness of GOD!!!!!!!!!!

*teen4Christ*

CAROLINE I LOVE YA AND AM GLAD THAT SHE HAD YOU!!! I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITH OUT YOU!! YOUR THE BEST!!

incase you did not get her VOTE BUSH!!!