An Old School Catholic Message Board

Movie Quotes

ryanmeyersmusic

IcePrincessKRS

"I don't want to get to know you..."

"Someday I'm going to write a book and call it When Stupid Ideals Happen to Smart Penniless Scientists."

"You're making me angry. I don't think you're going to like me when I'm angry."

"Grrroooaaawwwwrrrrr!!!!!" The Hulk <_<

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way your always right, I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when your not around, and the fact that you didnt call.

But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

-10 Things I Hate About You

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but it takes a great deal more to stand up to your friends." -Harry Potter I

"It is not our abilities that show us who we truly are, it is our choices." -Harry Potter II

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." LOTR

MORight2Life

"Youth ages; Immaturity is outgrown; Ignorance can be educated; and drunkeness can be sobered. But stupid lasts forever." -The Emperor's Club-- Kevin Kline's character quoting a Roman philosopher (That's pretty deep! :( )

"May the Force be with you." -Star Wars

"Without suffering, there'd be no compassion." -Walk to Remember

"Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." -Lilo & Stich (sp?)

Be God's!

-Michelle :)

littleflower+JMJ

"Chicken #1:Do you all want to end up being chicken pies?!!?

Chicken #2: I DON'T want to be to a PIE!!...........I don't like gravy"

--Chicken Run...the movie

ryanmeyersmusic

as far as possibly morally offensive (but really good, imo) Kevin Smith movies... i'll bust out with one of my personal faves: Chasing Amy

Banky:what's a nubian?

Banky:Archie, all right? Archie and the Rivierdale gang were a pure and fun-lovin' bunch. You can't find dysfunction in those comics, because they were just flat out wholesome.

Banky:Man, I feel a hate crime coming on.

Holden: What do you want to do tonight?

Banky: I don't know. Get a pizza. Watch Degrassi Junior High.

Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama.

Banky: I've got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot".

Holden: I love you. And not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. And it's not because you're unattainable. I love you. Very simple, very truly. You're the epitome of every attribute and quality I've ever looked for in another person. I know you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you'd ever consider. But I had to say it. I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I know this will probably qwerty our friendship -no pun intended- but I had to say it, because I've never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it. And if bringing it to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But I could'nt allow another day to go by without getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And I'll accept that. But I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitiation, that means you feel something too. All I ask is that you not dismiss that -at least for ten seconds- and try to dwell in it. Alyssa, there is'nt another soul on this planet who's ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it's there between you and me. you can't deny that. And even if we never speak again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which -while I do appreciate it- I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.

Holden : That's a bunch of bs! Lando Calrissian was a black man, and he got to fly the Millenium Falcon!

Hooper : Who said that?

Holden : I did! Lando Calrissian is a positive black role model in the relm of Science Fiction / Fantasy.

Edited by ryanmeyersmusic

Cure of Ars

Harry: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.

Sally: And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?

Harry: An L.M. Definitely.

Sally: Which one am I?

Harry: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance.

I’m definably happy I married a low maintenance woman. I love you Melissa. (I just scored my one romantic move for the month to keep her happy. Now I just have to change some diapers, clean the house and I will be all set.) ;)lol_grin.gif

IcePrincessKRS

"I have a blueberry for a daughter!" Charlie and the Chocolate Factory--aka, Willie Wonka.... (Nothing is cuter than hearing a 4 year old quote that line along with the movie! lol)

.....My husband says I'm "definately high maintenance."