An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Online Rosary We'll Pray On Phatmass...

VeraMaria

OK, please number your hail mary's each one for an intention, each Our Father for our Holy Father. You agree? I'll post 2, to show you how.

You are encouraged to post a picture with your prayer, relating to the intention or the mystery we're on.

And don't just post it, PRAY it while you post it!! I'm hoping many different people will join this!

Let's start with the Annunciation. Remember that in the beginning there is an Our Father, then 3 Hail Marys for an increase in Faith, Hope and Charity, and the Glory Be and O My Jesus. Then it "starts".

In the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit, AMEN.

augmary9.gif

Edited by VeraMaria

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen

apostles_creed.gif

For our Holy Father, John Paul II, may he stand for everything holy in The catholic faith.

Our Father, who art in Heaven; hallowed by Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen

john-paul-ii.jpg

Edited by VeraMaria

For an increase in Faith for all who'll pray this rosary....

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death...Amen

people.gif

For the conversion of a family member.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death...Amen

For an increase in charity for all on this phorum....

rosary_image.jpg

For my wife and her family during this hard time. Her grandfather may not make it through the night...

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Mary.jpg

(that was one to many...don't wOrry! ;) )

Glory be to the Father and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end, AMEN

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins,

save us from the fires of hell;

lead all souls to Heaven,

especially those most in need of Your Mercy. Amen.

OLFstatue-Oval.jpg

The first Joyful Mystery is the Annunciation.

In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin's name was Mary. And he came to her and said, "Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you." But she was much perplexed by his words and pondered what sort of greeting this might be. The angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And now, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give to him the throne of his ancestor David. He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end." Mary said to the angel, "How can this be, since I am a virgin?" The angel said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be holy; he will be called Son of God. And now, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son; and this is the sixth month for her who was said to be barren. For nothing will be impossible with God." Then Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word." Then the angel departed from her.

Edited by VeraMaria

For all the teens who will be starting Confirmation Classes this month. May their hearts accept God's Graces as Mary's did.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with you.

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.

Edited by jasJis

2. For the conversion of one of my family members.

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.

annunciation.jpg

3. For my friends discernment process, help her to open her mind to all possibilities.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,

Blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, Pray for us sinners,

now and at the hour of our death. Amen

cmotherofpirl

4 for Tracy who will be going into labor soon, may the example of Mary guide her in motherhood.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,

Blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, Pray for us sinners,

now and at the hour of our death. Amen

5. For the poor worldwide, through the intercession of St. Regina, whose feast day it is today, and whose personal patronage are the poor.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

For God's grace for all the Catholics who are responding to our non-Catholic friends. May we bring the fragrance of Christ with our words.

Blessed art thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of out death. Amen.