An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

IcePrincessKRS

Whats up with all these snotty teenagers having better complexions than us old folks? <_< (just kiddin'!!!)

I can post a pic of Anna if she doesn't... and I have good hair day photos of her. lol_grin.gif If I had a scanner I'd have some good shots of Temple of Vesarius, too.... dagnabit.

PS-- It must be a trend--I'm 3 months older than my husband. lol

GodsThespianChic

Well...I don't know how to put a picture in here...darn my computer uneducated-ness! <_<

IcePrincessKRS

Go into "Add Reply" and if its an online pic. go to the IMG button and put in the hyperlink.... I haven't checked out how to add one off my computer yet...

GodsThespianChic

Yeah, that's my problem, I don't know how to do it off my computer, which is what I need to do!

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah... I'm not seeing how to get it on the phorum from off your computer... if you have a yahoo account you can create a photo album there and then hyperlink the photo from there.... thats the quickest solution I can think of at the moment... I'm sure someone else will enlighten us as to how to post pics. lol

IcePrincessKRS

I looooove my husband, he's fixing something up for me so I can upload all the pictures I want... hahahaha

IcePrincessKRS

Ok... haha... here it is.... Remember how I said Temple of Vesarius needed a haircut in the other theread? :(

JohnPaulHairBoy.jpg

IcePrincessKRS

Did I mention I love my husband? lol

10 points to the person who can tell me who the other picture is of--it doesn't have to be the guy's name, just what he's from. :(

IcePrincessKRS

a mentos commercial? lol

No, its a movie.

The funny thing about this is, in the orginal pic the guy is holding a guitar, and TofV play the guitar. lol_grin.gif