An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

IcePrincessKRS

GG....wow...lol...You know when i am out of words thats a complement

lol Didn't I say she was beautiful?

Thespian, don't give up! I wanna see your picture, too! Pleeease!?

I'm such a goober, I love looking a pictures and stuff. lol

hey goober...

ler me find one if I have one of you...

hang on

I'll post on from the dinner party if I can get Dad to put it on the comp from the camera

• 2 weeks later...

This is before after I lost the weight in HS, but before I started packing on mass.

The mass pic I have can be found on a website I did, due to the attire, I will not be posting that on here (it was more than posing trunks, but kind of embarrassing)

post-2-1058530542.jpg

Edited by ironmonk

MORight2Life

I posted this picture in the "Signature Song" thread in the Under 20 forum, but I'll post it again here, if that's ok. This is me and the one-and-only Matt Maher, an Amazing Grammy-Nominated Catholic Singer/Songwriter/Musician, and an amazing man of God!!! lol_grin.gif (Some of y'all may recognize him from World Youth Day, when he sang for the Holy Father)... Please excuse the shine on my face-- :P *laughing* I wasn't wearing any makeup whatsoever. (Hey, it was a retreat! You're not supposted to focus on yourself! :P ) This was taken at a Life-Teen Notre Dame Conference this past month... lol_grin.gif ... I know some of y'all were there! :huh:

We had to take this picture in a hurry, because the opening warm-ups were about to start. I was sitting in the front row with some of my new friends from CO and PA, and ran up to the stage to get a picture. Matt went to put his arm around me (like people do when they pose for pictures), but I was like, "NO! :blink: Matt, everyone does that-- we have to do something unique! lol_grin.gif Here, let's go back-to-back, and then thumbs up! Smile! lol_grin.gif "

Be God's!

-Michelle

post-2-1058546122.jpg

Edited by MORight2Life

This one definitely lit up my day Michelle!!

Nothing like a Matt Maher pic..oh yeah, you're in it too, aren't you?!?

Just kidding...don't hurt me!!

Justine

Email me kiddo, okay??

• 5 weeks later...

OK, after all this time, I finally have a picture of myself! It's not the best; one of my classmates joked that I looked like I smelled something bad. :lol:

ARGH!! Can someone help?? It keeps telling me that I cannot upload this type of file.. I'm trying to upload from my computer, and I've tried saving the pic as a .bmp, .gif, and a .jpg... I've uploaded pictures before, but I don't know why it's not working now!! Is it just a glitch in the boards? Maybe I'll try again later........

*DEJECTED SIGH!!*

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

littleflower+JMJ

don't forget to post your pic over at the yahoo group also like what dave did...

our phamily is growing so we want to see your new faces!! LOL

B) all of you who haven't post a pic, come out of your hiding! :lol:

this is me! ChillaXin with mi ABuelita!

Gotta LoVe The GRandPaRents!

PEacE! yall

:blink: Im not sure If the pic will show... maybe maybe not...

post-2-1061074729.jpg

Edited by Claudine

She was tryin to strangle her grandma from behind until her sister ran up with a camera, so they bolth posed.... true story. ;)

:lol::lol: ADam... YOu Promised u would never tell that story....

MAd JOkes, Adam~

:lol:

ARGH!! Can someone help?? It keeps telling me that I cannot upload this type of file.. I'm trying to upload from my computer, and I've tried saving the pic as a .bmp, .gif, and a .jpg... I've uploaded pictures before, but I don't know why it's not working now!! Is it just a glitch in the boards? Maybe I'll try again later........

*DEJECTED SIGH!!*

All for the Immaculata,

Katrina

it cant be no bigger than 50K, is it? that's usually why it wont upload.

is it JPEG or GIF ??? that might be it 2

Keep trying it will work!!!! :D