An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reveal Yourself!

Paladin D

ok, ok I found some cool old photos to post.

This one is of me in front of Chenonceaux. 1998

Chenonme.jpg

This one is of me and the late composer Chopin (he is my absolute favorite composer!) 1998 Paris

Chopin.jpg

IcePrincessKRS

me at my cousins' house thanksgiving '02.  i'm the one thats taller than every1 else wearing the green hoodie.  (i'm now 6'5") :D

You are one inch shorter than my husband. I have a friend who is so short that if Matthew kneels down he is almost the same height as she is. (she's like 4'11)

me.... not a very good pic, but oh well  :) i was having fun at a party after graduation.

That is a cool picture!

Carson Weber

duplex.jpg

My roommate and I in our duplex this past fall in Steubenville. My roommate, Kevin, is playing w/ AOL Instant Messenger on my computer, and I'm reading something dealing w/ theology on the couch: my favorite reading spot. ;)

carson_is_crazy.jpg

Sometimes... you just feeeeelll... caraaaazy!

carson_formal.jpg

Flying home to Steubenville (Actually, to Houston, then Pittsburgh) from Honduras after a Spring Break 2003 mission trip to Trujillo..

chili2.jpg

Servin' Texas chili w/ my friend Tim (right) at Aggie Awakening - a Catholic retreat we put on three times a year at Texas A&M University

arena2.jpg

hangin' in Verona w/ my friends Randy (middle) & Ronan (right; he's French, can you tell?)

Is that enough? ;)

Edited by Carson Weber

IcePrincessKRS

Flying home to Steubenville (Actually, to Houston, then Pittsburgh) from Honduras after a Spring Break 2003 mission trip to Trujillo..

Do you know a girl named Eva from FUS? She went to Honduras, and a year ago she spent a semester in Austria...

Carson Weber

Do you know a girl named Eva from FUS? She went to Honduras, and a year ago she spent a semester in Austria...

Yes - we were on the same trip. I also know Eva (Last name is "Furst" - email is maxamilliankolbe@yahoo.com) personally through a friend named Ann, whom my former roommate married this summer. :)