An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayer Petition Board

GodsThespianChic

GodsThespianChic

Thank you GG, you're definately the best.

To start with Tyrell...last update on him. He's all better and he went to the doctor. He's fine! They said it was just a stomach flu....a stomach flu that I definately do NOT want to get!!

As for my hard day, I'll tell you all what happened. I went to the DMV to take my driving test and the guy was a total jerk. He failed me because I barely tapped the cone when parking. I cried a lot...just ask GG, I called her when I left and let me tell you, I'm surprised she could understand me! But I am taking it again on Tuesday...so hey, maybe I'll pass then, eh?

Thanks for all your prayers, guys....

• 2 weeks later...

Amen, Catholic.

I want to pray in Thanksgiving for the Core members and 'youth' priests at our church, and for everyone who helps Life Teen.

BlondewithaBrain

Hey...this prayer board is great..i just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any special devotions to St. Anthony (finder of lost/stolen things). I have been praying to him, and just wondered if he had a special prayer...thanks in advance!

Can ya'll pray for my brother. He's 14 & he's just not fitting in anywhere. He ONLY goes to church b/c his "friends" are there & b/c there's girls!

Her, GG, I think I might have good news for you.

Your brother sat with Jon Asaro tonight, right?? I'm pretty sure that was him. Well, we needed an extra usher, and somehow he got roped into the job. I asked him if he was interested in being a permanent usher, and he said yes! It might have been only so he can get service hrs out of the way, but it's a start, right?

in Him,

Sarah

Awww.....my little Sarah being so responsible and getting ushers!!!

WHOO HOO!!! I'M FREE!!! HIGH FIVE, BLUEROSE!!!!!!

Justine

Hi everyone, Um could u pray for my mom, who has to have a total histerectamy ( sp) right after i leave for college. Thank you

Awww.....my little Sarah being so responsible and getting ushers!!!

WHOO HOO!!! I'M FREE!!! HIGH FIVE, BLUEROSE!!!!!!

Justine

*High Five back* Yeah, dude, it's a wonderful feeling. :)