An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jobs

Brother Adam

So...what do you do in real life to earn a paycheck?

I work at Family Christian Stores Distribution Center, second shift, as a Department Assistant. Don't make much, but it puts food on the table.

Well, I'm currently unemployed, but I'm looking for work as a newspaper reporter. That's my chosen field -- journalism! I'm a conservative journalist, though. :P

I'm a Millwright by trade, but have worked in many different aspects of the oil industry. I'm scheduled to go to Oman shortly and Prayers would be appreciated. God willing it will prove to be a good experience.

Peace, Ken

Dave, have you read the new book by Al Franken? I'm half way through and it's very good! It's called: Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them.

Dave, have you read the new book by Al Franken? I'm half way through and it's very good! It's called: Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them.

No, afraid not. Does it bash journalists in general or just the liberal ones?

My work really ticks me off sometimes though--- the people I work with. They can be very unethical towards employees at times. I was trained to take over in case of my bosses absence, but now I'm told that a regular processer, untrained in how to run the warehouse will be in charge tomorrow and I have to do as he says.

I'm taking it up with our manager tomorrow as the director is even worse.

During the school year I'm unemployed. During the summer, I work at S-F Scout Ranch in Farmington, MO. Famous Eagle represent! WHAT WHAT?!?!

Willguy

littleflower+JMJ

haha i pay money to go to school....

im a college student....i have to go i paid for it! lol

in other words...im one poor mouse

:(

:P Sigh....I go to school till 4 o clock, then I swim, then I do HW, then I go to anti-Catholic websites, clear up a few mistakes, and send them e-mails! You may be surprised, you sometimes get through to them! And some anti-Catholic websites have forums, so if you post something, chances are someone's gonna read 'em, and they start e-mailing me with questions about the Faith.....at least I know I can come to my older brothers and sisters here at phatmass!! (Older and wiser....)

littleflower+JMJ

at least I know I can come to my older brothers and sisters here at phatmass!! (Older and wiser....)

excuse me! but i think you meant to say faster and younger!

:lol:

ur so cool veramaria!!

B)  B)  B)

So are u, lil'flower!! that's a new one! Never heard that one before....(at leats not directed to me!)

Anyway, St. Therese the Lil' Flower is my confirmation name! She's so cool!! Gotta Love Therese! B)

Thomas Michael

My trade in life is currently in graphic design. I currently earn my keep as a typesetter for a print shop near Six Flags.

I also draw cartoons and do a bit of writing. I'd like to get into songwriting as well.

My wife is currently majoring in accounting at college. She's got one more year to go until she gets a bachelors degree.