An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jobs

Brother Adam

Isn't it so funny how we all work at completely different things and have completely different lives, and we can all get along and be friends?? We all revolve around ONE FAITH!!! How cool is that!!

VeraMaria,

I was thinking the exact same thing. I mean... you spend months on the phorum and think everyone is a Priest and a Nun. It's so encouraging to know that you guys really do go through the same struggles in life that I do, yet maintain the Faith that you have!

Not to sayt that Priests and Nuns don't have struggles... I'm talking strictly from a lay point of view...

Well... You get my point... :rolleyes:

ReformationNow

Actually, in his book, he goes after conservative journalists that are lying (obviously, by the name of the book) and who don't back up their statement with facts, notes, etc.

And I'm glad that I'm reading this book. It is teaching me to be more careful of what journalists in general say and to look up their supposed sources.

Read the book. I think you'll be surprised.

I have zero respect for Al Franken. The man is a complete idiot.

I guess I haven't posted my job yet. I'm a high school graduate ('96) and worked in retail for 6 years. I've recently started working at my church as high school youth minister. It's a lot of fun!

I'm a full-time Student studying History.

I also do some missionary work on Campus, as well as some catechism at my parish.

Part-time I comune with fruits and veggies in the produce department of a grocery store!

Thy Geekdom Come

Well, I'm currently unemployed, but I'm looking for work as a newspaper reporter. That's my chosen field -- journalism! I'm a conservative journalist, though. 

My brother's going into journalism. He's already a history major, but he decided to return to college for a double major...

I received my Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering with Environmental Specialty from Auburn University.

Now I work as a civil servant for the US Air Force as an Aerospace Engineer. I work in Developmental Test on the A-10 Thunderbolt II (or Warthog), the most underappreciated and the most effective aircraft in the US inventory. I love my job!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I'm a HS graduate with some college working at a shipping store. I can ship UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Not what I thought I'd be doing, but I'v grown fond of my customers (regular); although some can be very stupid!!! Oh well....Adam and I are going to try to get me back into school this winter and I'll be going to study music! I wanna sing for our LORD!!!

But....that's my life. Go to work, come home, clean, and then wait for my husband to get home. Better life than I had before marriage! :)

• 4 weeks later...