An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Count-down Thread

Im4Him

[quote name='Im4Him' date='Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM'] This is the official count-down thread for those who are entering this year and getting very excited about it.

I'll start it off:

I enter the Sisters of Our Lady Immaculate in [b]35[/b] days! [/quote]
That is so awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

:banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce:

I marked it down in my calendar so I'll be sure to pray for you!! :D

[quote name='Saint...Someday :)' date='Aug 3 2004, 07:19 PM'] I enter the Nashville Dominicans in just 11 days! [/quote]
Ay! :o

So soon!

Have you marked down too!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote name='sista2b' date='Aug 3 2004, 07:23 PM'] Sisters of Mary in 25 days! [/quote]
[quote]:DSaint Charles Borromeo Seminary (in Philadelphia)- 22 days :D[/quote]

[quote]less then 2 days till my first vows as a Conventual Franciscan friar [/quote]

:o

Got you marked down too, you'll all get a prayer banquet! :lol:

You all rock rock rock :cool:

Saint...Someday :)

Thank you Vera Maria!

It's actually now down to 8 days until Nashville...and one of my friends is professing her first vows with the Sisters of Life tomorrow! Please keep Sister Teresa Elizabeth of the Cross in your prayers!

[quote name='sista2b' date='Aug 5 2004, 11:56 AM'] 23 days, and still have a bunch of stuff to get on that clothing list :o [/quote]
Me too!

And I'm going out of town for a week. When am I ever going to get everything done?!?

By the way... [color=red]33 days[/color]!

idea for those of you who have lots of time left: The novices made the postulants a little paper doll count down every week the postulants ripped off a piece of the dorky postulant outfit and then they put on pieces of the habit. I was going to to make a little paper doll in secular clothes, hold a phone and my lap top or something and then put on the postulant outfit. I really haven't had time, but its a cute idea.
btw 22 days

JMJ
8/6 - The Transfiguration of Our Lord

BTW, you nice young ladies who are entering the convent, you [i]do[/i] know, if I may be so bold, that an integral part of your vocation is praying for the vocations of nice young seminarians such as myself... ;)

[quote]BTW, you nice young ladies who are entering the convent, you do know, if I may be so bold, that an integral part of your vocation is praying for the vocations of nice young seminarians such as myself...  [/quote]
of course how could we not?!