An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Count-down Thread

Im4Him

Oh, I'm so happy for you Im4Him!! How amazing you must feel to be called to belong to Christ alone as His bride. Oh, how beautiful!!

I've wanted to be a sister ever since I was about ten years old. I'm currently fifteen, so I'm still too young to take any major steps, but let's pray for each other! You are inspiration, sweetie! Jesus can not WAIT to take you as His own! Bless your heart.

ThyWillBeDone

I have now been at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia for almost a week and a half. It has been great. I love it here. It a great seminary, very orthodox :D . Unfortunatly I have no internet access in my room so you won't be hearing much from me.
God Bless,
Chris

[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Sep 3 2004, 07:34 PM'] I have now been at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia for almost a week and a half. It has been great. I love it here. It a great seminary, very orthodox :D . Unfortunatly I have no internet access in my room so you won't be hearing much from me.
God Bless,
Chris [/quote]
If you see this, please say hi to my friend Brian. We are all missing him at WCU Newman.

ThyWillBeDone

Brian who? I know one brian so far and I don't think he went to WCU, and I heard of another brian but he is away on the spirtuality year which is held somewhere else. But maybe it a third Brian i haven't met yet.
God Bless,
Chris

[quote name='ThyWillBeDone' date='Sep 6 2004, 02:42 PM'] Brian who? I know one brian so far and I don't think he went to WCU, and I heard of another brian but he is away on the spirtuality year which is held somewhere else. But maybe it a third Brian i haven't met yet.
God Bless,
Chris [/quote]
His name's Brian Miller. He just entered St. Charles on Aug 25th. He is with the diocese of Allentown.

I love how a spiritual year is required. WCU goes on retreat up to the Mary Immaculate Center in Northampton where some if not all seminarians spend their spirituality year. It is soooo beautiful up there.

May God Bless,
Andrea