An Old School Catholic Message Board

*** Attention Admin ***

MorphRC

RandomProddy

[quote name='musturde' date='Aug 10 2004, 07:56 PM'] u can enter the vatican if ur anti Catholic. [/quote]
Indeed. Queen Elizabeth II was invited to the Vatican by the Pope and took up the offer.

Tsk, tsk, Random....you know she's not anti Catholic....in fact I bet if she could she would be joining many of us ex Anglicans!!!!!! ;) :D

RandomProddy

[quote name='Ellenita' date='Aug 10 2004, 08:00 PM'] Tsk, tsk, Random....you know she's not anti Catholic....in fact I bet if she could she would be joining many of us ex Anglicans!!!!!!  ;)  :D [/quote]

I know she's not anti-Catholic, but I know of a few people here who think any group that isn't in communion with the Bishop of Rome is anti-Catholic. There is one recent thread in particular in debates. I'd send you the link but...

Anyway, It would certainly be interesting if we restored the link to the Vatican :)

I just think it's a shame I can't PM, that's all. I can understand the upload thing (I have my own webserver so I don't mind :D) but it's a shame about the PM bit. I lost a load of PM's between me and Ellenita, but such is life..

Edited by RandomProddy

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

MorphRC, has done a ton for the Apologetics board...dUSt, you should talk to PhatCatholic about this. Also if MorphRC is now in Full Communion with the Roman Catholic Church don't you think he deserves to at least be a "Phatmasser" instead of "Non-Catholic"... I mean He is part of the Body of Christ.

Ave Maria,

Andy

Can we still send PM's to people in the non Catholic group even though they can't PM us or has it been removed completely? :unsure:

RandomProddy

[quote name='Ellenita' date='Aug 10 2004, 08:20 PM'] Can we still send PM's to people in the non Catholic group even though they can't PM us or has it been removed completely? :unsure: [/quote]
Hope so, that's at least one consolation.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='RandomProddy' date='Aug 10 2004, 01:46 PM'] Hope so, that's at least one consolation. [/quote]
I've tried to pm people who are in the Non-Catholic group, including you RP... no success... :(

IcePrincessKRS

I think you can message but they can't open the inbox so the message would be there but they don't have the option to open it....

cmotherofpirl

I think youi can still use email. And you can always use msn messenger which is much better than pms or email. :)

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Aug 10 2004, 01:40 PM'] I think Morph is trying very hard to come back to the Church, so I think he could at least be a phatmasser again.

A reward for good behavior :D [/quote]
I agree :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam

FYI:

I never said Morph wasn't Catholic, I simply said that there was a difference.

THank you...

I'll go crawl back into my hole now.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 10 2004, 05:02 PM'] FYI:

I never said Morph wasn't Catholic, I simply said that there was a difference.

THank you...

I'll go crawl back into my hole now. [/quote]
From reading Teresa's comments I don't think she was trying to say that Morph is non-Catholic by any stretch, but rather that some of the things he has said and/or done recently on the phorum are less than what is expected of we Catholics (I'd bring up a couple examples but I really don't want to start any arguments, I just wanted to point out where I think Teresa is coming from). I think dUSt is probably just waiting for a little more "proof", and honestly I think he's totally justified in that decision.