Sign in to follow this  
Mrs. Bro. Adam

Anyone Wanna Try To Make....

rachael
[quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 14 2004, 01:06 PM'] It's a little electronic thingie that you download mp3s into. It can hold up to a few thousand songs and it's pretty small. I'd love one but I can't afford to a. buy one and b. buy the songs to put in it. :lol:
[/quote]
i had to buy my own. parents wouldnt help me.

MorphRC
[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 15 2004, 02:32 AM'] What's an ipod? [/quote]
I dont know exactly, but there cool!

rachael
wx y and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

that's about it...

Carrie
My random thought for today...

Why is a fly called a fly?

I mean, lots of other insects and birds fly but they all have names, but a fly is just called a fly. Why wasn't the fly given a proper name? Did they run out of names? Did they decide it was time for coffee and gave the fly the simplest and quickest name they could think of? :huh:

The thoughts that run through my mind are so odd. :lol:

MichaelFilo
Well, I think the obvious answer is, because what do you call a period with wings? I mean, very little else looks like a period that flys around.

Random thought, Ghostwriter was cool, the graphics were Cheesy, but I was too young to care.

God bless,

Mikey

StColette
This is the thread that doesn't end it goes on and on my friend some people started posting it not knowing what it was and they'll continue posting in it forever just because ...... This is the thread that doesn't end it.....

:whistle: hehe