An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Wanna Try To Make....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

My co-worker and I argue about politics a lot. He mocks me for caring about things like immigrants and artists, and calls me a hippie. We've never really talked about life issues, but we'd be on opposite sides of the fence on that one too ...

My boss, and "co-boss" (she thinks shes the boss), are for Kerry, so I know better then to argue polotics w/ them. My best guy friend is big on politics, and opposite of me too. I just try to steer clear of them

:) I love argueing polotics!
There are alot of Pro-choicers that attend our parish, and I have a blast with them! My bother usually ends the arguement by telling me that Dad is going to leave me behind if I don't get in the car right away! But I have had some success, I got a guy who told me he would never say he was pro life to say he was! Now just to talk him into believing the docterine!

Oh I love arguing! :nerd: :deal:
Anyone up for an arguement?:book:

he he :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Customers drive me nuts....my regulars I have handle no problem, but it's those that think that they should get special treatment that really irk me!

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Aug 17 2004, 05:45 PM'] you did, what kind? 20GB or 40GB? :o i'm so jealous!!! i have a powerbook, and an ipod is next on the agenda. i'm saving up for the 40GB, so I can put all my music on it. [/quote]
i have the 20gb. how many songs do you have?

b/c you probably only need the 20gb one.

i haven't even gotten close to filling up half of mine :D