An Old School Catholic Message Board

* Deep Thoughts *

Cure of Ars

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 6 2004, 07:27 PM'] Cure, you've been putting work in!! THANKS BRO!! [/quote]
My pleasure. :) My God put my work to good use.

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 8 2004, 07:29 PM'] Cure................i deleted all the posts in the "post a link" thread that you described as "done" [/quote]
I must say you keep a tidy board. :D I will do the same in the future.

Phatcatholic I have been thinking, very dangerous I know. Have you ever thought about putting a picture at the top of each link page, to add a little aesthetic value? Just an idea.

Edited by Cure of Ars

..............actually, i think a pic would take up the amount of space i have to post links. space is precious, so i may not go w/ that idea--unless i could put pics in the left margin, underneath my avatar. that would be cool. i'll holla at dUSt.

If it's works out we may want to ask people from open mic if they will help us out finding pics. We got to much to do at this point to be looking for pics. It will also get more people involved and will get the word out about the ref section.

hey bro, u gotta make sure you use the format for adding links that i sent you in that PM a while ago. just provide the title, not the author or section, or magazine, or website or really anything else usually provided in a citation.

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 12 2004, 11:15 PM'] hey bro, u gotta make sure you use the format for adding links that i sent you in that PM a while ago. just provide the title, not the author or section, or magazine, or website or really anything else usually provided in a citation. [/quote]
Ya I know, I messed up awhile back, I have not been doing this lately I don't think. :unsure:

franciscanheart

wow i wish i had known how helpful the reference section is when i was writing my tract on homosexuality.... sigh.... maybe for this one!! ^_^

[quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Sep 12 2004, 11:18 PM'] Ya I know, I messed up awhile back, I have not been doing this lately I don't think. :unsure: [/quote]
ok, cool ;) its hard for me to tell when you've added stuff. no worries ;)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Sep 13 2004, 12:11 AM'] wow i wish i had known how helpful the reference section is when i was writing my tract on homosexuality.... sigh.... maybe for this one!! ^_^ [/quote]
its amazing how many people STILL dont' know about the reference section!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!

Index Page for the reference section is complete for now. once the "prayer and devotion" and "vII and tradtionalism" are finished, i'll make the changes in the index page.

so, next project is to finish those entries.

once we finish that, i'm gonna put a hault on adding links to the reference section until we have gone back thru and fixed ALL the broken links.

that's gonna be a chore :blink: